»
Topic: Just when you think some of these Clemson basketball fans can't get any dumber
Replies: 9   Last Post: Mar 10, 2016 10:04 PM by: tigeron®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Just when you think some of these Clemson basketball fans can't get any dumber

[1]
Posted: Mar 10, 2016 7:03 PM

I'm reading post that are comparing Brownell to coach k because coach k blew a big lead today. There are truly no words for this. All I can do is laugh

They both blew big leads.

Posted: Mar 10, 2016 7:05 PM

True or False

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: They both blew big leads.

[3]
Posted: Mar 10, 2016 8:14 PM

probably true, but who is this leads guy?

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Lobotomies for Republicans, it's the law.

touche***

Posted: Mar 10, 2016 8:18 PM

military_donation.jpg

^^^sarcasm meter has the broke^^^***

[1]
Posted: Mar 10, 2016 7:10 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

I am an old timer (1966 grad). Suffered all my years through

[5]
Posted: Mar 10, 2016 7:47 PM

Clemson basketball. Been through the few ups and a lot of downs. Give this guy a chance! I think he is a great coach. All you fans that think we can hire a better coach, think about this...what "great" coach would come to Clemson? We have a coach that we have to give him some time. Next year's team will better than this year's team. This year's team was better than last year's team.

As Tate's Locke told me (that's how old I am), " prospects have five official visits." At the time, UCLA, UNC, Duke, and Kentucky had four of those locked up. Ergo, there were 200+ schools fighting for that fifth visit. I hope this makes sense.

Hey, I'm old, so please don't flame me.

Re: I am an old timer (1966 grad). Suffered all my years through

[4]
Posted: Mar 10, 2016 7:59 PM

I'm older than you and could not agree more. We have 'fans' who thrive on failures by my Tigers. None of these guys support Clemson. They consider themselves fans of Clemson but they really are only ### holes . BB is not going anywhere and they might as well live with this fact. Support Clemson or get the #### out!

I graduated 1966 too, and have seen a lot of coaches come

[1]
Posted: Mar 10, 2016 10:04 PM

through, however Brownell is a good coach, but does not have the fire needed to take this team to the next level. The guy may be on anti-depressants or something, but he just does not inspire like a "great" coach should, bless his heart!

military_donation.jpg

Re: Just when you think some of these Clemson basketball fans can't get any dumber

Posted: Mar 10, 2016 8:25 PM

That felt good!

2019 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg

wwLBBd

yep***

Posted: Mar 10, 2016 9:02 PM

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: 4 seats for South Carolina in the Clemson allotment section 503 row 22. $75 each, which is less t...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1975 people have read this post