Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just watched the replay of Saturday's game. My take is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,474

Just watched the replay of Saturday's game. My take is

Nov 28, 2018, 9:34 PM

that the defense took the night off and mailed it in. They knew the offense could score at will on the coots and it was evident there wasn't much effort from our D. Doesn't make it right but we took a breather on Saturday.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just watched the replay of Saturday's game. My take is

Nov 28, 2018, 11:25 PM

And the coaches were dumb for not using a timeout on the trick play.

And almost ever major play the coots had in the first half had blatant holding that was not called, Wilkins nearly every time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just watched the replay of Saturday's game. My take is

Nov 29, 2018, 12:27 AM

If you watch the game set at .5 speed, you will see the coots when the snap the ball, they will hold our guys for about 2 seconds I guess, then they will release/stop holding and block, and that was giving little Jakey time to get the ball out. They knew they couldn't slow our pass rush, so they devised a plan, a way to do a quick hold and release, and the refs didn't care bc they would let go, or in that crowd of blocking they didn't see it or didn't want to see it. But that is the way they were slowing our pass rush down, they would hold and let go allowing Jakey a couple more seconds to get the play off. They did that the entire game, and I think they got called for holding just a couple of times. They found a way to cheat and get away with it, and still loss!!!

They other part of their plan failed, the part where they believe they could keep pressure on TL and cause/force him to make mistakes. It failed bc they absolutely underestimated Trevor's talent, skill and pocket presence, and he didn't worry about or feel any pressure from those dirt peckers, and he picked them apart like he was plucking a a stupid Turkey for thanks giving dinner, and he beat their coot A$S. If they didn't before, they do now, they fear the Paw!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wish that were the case, but the line were rushing like mad

Nov 29, 2018, 7:24 AM

men most of the night.

The backs were just out of position half of the time.

Luckily it didn't cost us like Pittsburgh did.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,474
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic