Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just watched hi-lights of 2017 game with Coots & Their great QB Jake
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Just watched hi-lights of 2017 game with Coots & Their great QB Jake

Jul 6, 2018, 8:31 PM

and he's NO great QB as couple of my Coot Friends demand that I agree to. The boy was running for his life, being knocked down, intercepted twice & had two more INT’s dropped.

If he plays like that in 2018 in Death Valley #1, then it’s going to be a loong night, again!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just watched hi-lights of 2017 game with Coots & Their great QB Jake

Jul 6, 2018, 8:32 PM

There's a TNet post about their game board against us and I think most USuC fans agree that he's nothing special.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2018, 8:42 PM

Probably the most overrated QB I’ve seen in quite some time. I’ve seen a few draft boards have him as a first round pick next year

Jul 6, 2018, 8:51 PM

Liechtenstein arena football league has a draft, who knew?

Jul 6, 2018, 8:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Just watched hi-lights of 2017 game with Coots & Their great QB Jake ]

The NFL thinks that he has shown to be athletic with his flop, and if they could get him to stand up, he would be a decent water boy!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Much like Todd Ellis, who wouldn't have

Jul 6, 2018, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Just watched hi-lights of 2017 game with Coots & Their great QB Jake ]

made a pimple on a good QB's rear end.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2018, 8:53 PM

That was a good game, for us!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In Defense of Jake

Jul 7, 2018, 7:58 AM

In defense of Jake, it is hard to throw when you're on your butt!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Likewise

Jul 7, 2018, 12:42 PM

It seemed to be hard for him to throw a completion to the correct team member, even when he wasn't on his backside.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In Defense of Jake

Jul 7, 2018, 3:08 PM [ in reply to In Defense of Jake ]

KB says hello

Re: In Defense of Jake

Jul 7, 2018, 9:49 PM [ in reply to In Defense of Jake ]

I think that is where he was at his best at, he would land on his butt without being touched by a soul!!!

Jake is a serviceable little QB against the weak sisters...

Jul 7, 2018, 9:40 AM

on their schedule. However, he routinely folds like a cheap lawn chair when $CU finally has to face a team, particularly a defense, with an actual pulse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Jake is a serviceable little QB against the weak sisters...

Jul 7, 2018, 12:46 PM

Their world is a fantasy world where they really seem to have relevance and a seat at the table with the "big boys". They hug their teddy bears, or teddy chickens, and think that some day they will be more than just the brunt of bad jokes. Most will not live long enough to see it pan out, but they are in constant anticipation of something good, other than bass fishing or women's basketball, or whatever it was.

Jake played scared...

Jul 7, 2018, 12:53 PM

his first look was at our defensive line, not his receivers downfield. Hate that we only have two more years against him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2018, 2:06 PM

Great analysis bill.

The true judge is a quarterback’s ability is his ability to block for himself.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Jul 7, 2018, 2:12 PM

He does suck

L'il Jakey doesn't seem to have any difficulty

Jul 7, 2018, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Just watched hi-lights of 2017 game with Coots & Their great QB Jake ]

"Flopping" by himself......embarrassing

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2018, 3:49 PM

Bill --- I watched the entire replay of that game yesterday plus our win over Miami in the ACC championship game. Two nice wins !!!

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic