Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just ventured to the 'Bama boards
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,882

Just ventured to the 'Bama boards

Jan 12, 2016, 12:48 PM

To see what they were saying about the game.

There is a thread titled "our B game beat their A game." I know Bama fans are typically stupid, but did they even watch the game? They were a kick return and onside kick away from losing by double digits.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saban said something like - "We found a way to win even

Jan 12, 2016, 12:51 PM

when we didn't play our best game" in his post-game on field interview. They're just following his lead.

2 completely busted coverages for 14 points doesn't equal our A game...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saban said something like - "We found a way to win even

Jan 12, 2016, 12:55 PM

Clemson forced you into your "B" game, Alabama fans. I could see the "B game" argument if there were unforced errors (like a fumble in the backfield and 2 blown coverages), but looks to me like the elephants didn't make many mistakes and managed to escape.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would say we played a B+ game. Many costly mistakes.***

Jan 12, 2016, 12:53 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We certainly did not play our A game

Jan 12, 2016, 12:53 PM

But we gave everything we had, just like they had to. Trick onsides kick was required because, as Saban said himself, their defense was tired and couldn't stop us. Every Special teams play they made was required to win the game, so they can crow about how it wasn't their best, neither team showed their best, but they all played as hard as they could.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson

Our A game? W T H??***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Just ventured to the 'Bama boards

that's just one person. Most of what I've seen has been very encouraging. Most fans are thankful they got out with a win

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2016, 1:00 PM

Well there is 54 replies and nearly all of them agree with the OP. Clemson beat Clemson this game. I think it was pretty clear who the better team was. Coker is garbage and the reason he had a good game statistically was 3 throws to wide open receivers where there was a busted coverage. He did make 1 great throw but that was about it.

Jan 12, 2016, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Just ventured to the 'Bama boards ]

Well there is 54 replies and nearly all of them agree with the OP. Clemson beat Clemson this game. I think it was pretty clear who the better team was. Coker is garbage and the reason he had a good game statistically was 3 throws to wide open receivers where there was a busted coverage. He did make 1 great throw but that was about it.

The dumbest kids I know went to Bama so par for them. Can't

Jan 12, 2016, 1:06 PM

get into Clemson, even sc for that matter, yet get into Bama as out of state students. Low IQs abound in Tuscaloosa

Re: The dumbest kids I know went to Bama so par for them. Can't

Jan 12, 2016, 1:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Both teams played their A game and to think otherwise is moronic.***

Jan 12, 2016, 1:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Both teams played their A game and to think otherwise is moronic.***

Jan 12, 2016, 1:28 PM

Bama
1.no turnovers
2.2 penalties
3.No injuries
4.2 enormous special teams plays
5.Converted on several deep throws

Clemson
1.1 turnover that set up a easy 7 points
2.2 costly special team mistakes that produced 14 points for bama
3.defense was injury riddled
4.Busted coverages produced a couple of bama tds

Tell me again how that was our A game and their B game...it looked like a perfectly developed ###### to me for bama

Injuries are injuries.. they have nothing to do with

Jan 12, 2016, 1:37 PM

how the guys who were able to play performed. The busted plays did stem from Mac being out, but they out performed our best effort from the guys in the field. Those guys gave their A game and to suggests otherwise both chepaens their heart and Bama's execution.

DW took a chance, that is his game, and he got burnt. The Bama played made a play. He had oher balls that should have been picked.

We lost the turnover battle on the year and again last night. Our ST have been an issue all year and last night. That was our A game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,882
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic