Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just saw where the Easley vs. Liberty middle school game was
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Just saw where the Easley vs. Liberty middle school game was

Sep 14, 2018, 6:35 AM

cancelled because of Fire Ants....And, I just want to say, if any of you boys are old enough to have ever played a game on that field at Fiber Industries in Greenville ( Now St. Joseph's I believe)....well,THOSE GAMES SHOULD HAVE BEEN CANCELLED BECAUSE OF ROCKS!!! Worst playing in field in the history of playing fields.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just saw where the Easley vs. Liberty middle school game was

Sep 14, 2018, 6:47 AM

This is the one I was concerned about , thank you Spud . Now my day can go on with my full attention to the minutiae .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Just saw where the Easley vs. Liberty middle school game was

Sep 14, 2018, 6:53 AM

when I officiated in San Antonio, there was one particular inner city middle school you would have to walk the field prior to every game to remove bricks and rocks from. It was a neighborhood dumping ground except for the 4 games they would play every year. Field was also only 85 yards long...remember the first time trying to place the ball on the "40" for a kickoff, very confusing. But the kids loved it and just wanted to play the game.

So the 1987 scar defense cancelled the game?

Sep 14, 2018, 7:08 AM

So a bunch of middle-aged coots ruined a middle school football game? Doesn’t surprise me a-tall. Their old college team can’t play on Saturday so NOBODY ELSE can play.

Shouldn’t the 3 people that run concessions and the assistant principal in attendance be rescuing Hurricane survivors anyway?!? How INCONSIDERATE of them to be at a game when those 4 people are needed to save our coastline!!!

The coots I’ve heard on the radio this week and read from fgf are seriously driving me nucking futs about us playing a football game Saturday. It’s a level of stupidity only they can reach.

~JKB

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic