Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just realized re Notre Dame ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Just realized re Notre Dame ...

Jan 9, 2019, 2:39 AM

Even if they had won the NC they would not have been the first 15-0 team. ... lol. Get thyself into a conference ND!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: Just realized re Notre Dame ...

Jan 9, 2019, 3:00 AM

Did you also realize that it wasn't about going 15-0 or even 14-0? It's about television money. Notre Dame could care less if they go 15-0, they don't plan on sharing their football money with anyone.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2019, 6:24 AM

I did Leftie. I’m sure they are laughing all the way to the bank!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jan 9, 2019, 7:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Just realized re Notre Dame ... ]

This is just one more valid reason why ND should never be included in any CFP conversations until they join a conference and win the conference title. I've said it all year long, and will not change my opinion of how the NC is selected.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree lightning, as long as there are just 4 teams in the

Jan 9, 2019, 7:58 AM

playoff, there should be one criteria for getting in...win your conference! It would reduce the subjectivity of the committee and basically make it a 10 team playoff, anyway. Win you division and you still have a chance of getting in.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic