Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just ordered my tickets to Game 4 of the regional Sat night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Just ordered my tickets to Game 4 of the regional Sat night

May 31, 2017, 5:38 PM

We better be in it! Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just ordered my tickets to Game 4 of the regional Sat night***

May 31, 2017, 5:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Just ordered my tickets to Game 4 of the regional Sat night

May 31, 2017, 8:07 PM

I wanna be playing in game 6

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2017, 8:53 PM

Yep sitting at 2-0

May 31, 2017, 9:35 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Hey quick question

May 31, 2017, 10:31 PM

DoTheMath, you seem like a big baseball fan and you probably know your stuff...in your opinion, which infield position do you think requires the most skill to play? TIA and Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Hey quick question

Jun 1, 2017, 12:45 PM

That's easy. SS

Disagree.***

Jun 1, 2017, 12:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Disagree.***

Jun 1, 2017, 12:52 PM

Ok...

... that's all. No follow up really.***

Jun 1, 2017, 12:54 PM

Why not 1B?***

Jun 1, 2017, 12:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey quick question ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Why not 1B?***

Jun 1, 2017, 1:05 PM

1B requires good foot work and the ability to pick the ball, but the SS needs to have range and make plays going both ways. Just seems like SS is the most skilled. Athletically at least

The correct answer is 1B.

Jun 1, 2017, 1:19 PM

Only one other poster that I know of has ever gotten this question right.

Re: The correct answer is 1B.

Jun 1, 2017, 4:04 PM

Either/or. I will say when I look at our infield the most important person there is Andrew Cox

We might have another shanely on our hands....***

Jun 1, 2017, 4:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Who's your favorite MLB player of all time?

Jun 1, 2017, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Re: The correct answer is 1B. ]

Mine is Pete Rose, aka charlies hustle. I wish MLB had more Clemson tigers o well.

Re: Who's your favorite MLB player of all time?

Jun 1, 2017, 6:33 PM

Yeah Pete is a good choice. I wish we had more guys in the pros too. Most players in the major leagues aren't even from college.

Re: Hey quick question***

Jun 1, 2017, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey quick question ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Pitcher

Jun 1, 2017, 5:15 PM [ in reply to Hey quick question ]

But good ones can make a lot of money.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson: Academic Excellence! Athletic Excellence!

Re: Hey quick question

Jun 2, 2017, 7:54 AM [ in reply to Hey quick question ]

Easy, SS is typically the most athletic in the INF, CF in OF and pro teams almost always draft up the middle, C, P CF.

Jun 1, 2017, 1:44 PM

I did this also due to not being able to go to other regional games. I am expecting to be there lol.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 1, 2017, 4:03 PM

Usually I don't buy tickets ahead of time in situations like this cause I don't want to jinx the team but the way they've been playing I don't believe in jinxes.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic