Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I told my plant manger today........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 478

I told my plant manger today........

Oct 1, 2018, 6:49 PM

Kenyan you have no clue what goes on out on the floor. Just let me and my people do our jobs. Look at the numbers because this dept. makes money.

LAWD I hope I don't get fired.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don't let him know about Chocolate...or you gone bruh.***

Oct 1, 2018, 7:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really? I would think that would............

Oct 1, 2018, 7:16 PM

be a card in my favor. I'm so tired of playing the game and speak my mind more these days.

I do always try to switch the subject to football since he played the game at a sorta high level (Miami, OH) and loves that. Damm I'm still playing the game. ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pro tip for you.

Oct 1, 2018, 7:17 PM

When talking about Miami of OH, call them the redskins. Every alum I know from that school (I actually know several) is still pizzzed about them changing the name to the red hawks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just like Newberry College

Oct 2, 2018, 4:05 PM

will always be the Indians and not the Wolves, or whatever the hell they are called these days.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

I've tried that before.

Oct 1, 2018, 7:16 PM

It's called logic.

Only a very few of the bosses I've ever had spoke that language.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOLUTZ.

Oct 2, 2018, 12:29 PM

Reminds me when I used to sit in a weekly marketing meeting led by one of the owners of the company. Due to the fact that RH Tig has NEVER had a filter, I usually ended up telling him bluntly why his digital marketing strategies were faulty (he had zero understanding of the space) and after a couple of months, he finally cancelled the standing meeting and went on to see his ideas through to failure on his own. My boss would just visibly cringe when I spoke in those meetings and the joke in here to this very day is that I was responsible for killing that meeting.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 478
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic