Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just ignore the Coot trolls.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Just ignore the Coot trolls.

Nov 23, 2014, 11:18 AM

Why is anyone even giving them the satisfaction of responding to the grammatically incorrect "word jumbles" they (USCjr English Dept.) call sentences? Most of us can tell from the first word they type (chicken peck) that they are hind teat sucking, inferior cootie fans that need to fill their "attention void" left from childhood. Keyboard "Rambos"....nothing more. In reality, they couldn't burst a grape. The entire college football world knows they are idiotic and have Clemson on the brain year round. I was reading an SEC board during the summer, and two LSU fans called out a coot, telling him to "stick with the subject matter and go somewhere else to troll Clemson, this is an SEC football thread, not some juvenile You Tube discussion." I say let them talk. The more they do, the more moronic they look. As Tiger fans, lets take the "high road" this week, and not respond. Why give them what they want?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly. Just ignore them. The threads will die quickly.***

Nov 23, 2014, 11:35 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic