Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just have to say how proud I am of my fellow Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 721

Just have to say how proud I am of my fellow Tigers

Oct 27, 2012, 2:14 PM

For the class being shown for Latty. I grew up in SC in a diehard Clemson family, followed my dad's path and also graduated from Clemson (Class of 87),am raising my kids to be future Tigers, lived all over the State (even in Columbia for 5 years)and still go to as many games as I can (was there in Winston Salem Thursday night and headed to Durham next Saturday)... I know well the hatred that Tiger fams have for the boys from Columbia. But I have lived in NC for the last 18 years and am not as exposed to the daily crowing from the many classless Gamecock fans that many of you still endure on a daily (hourly) basis (it's now UNC, Duke, NC ST and Wake I hear about all day, every day). That said, my dislike for the gamecocks still exists but it doesn't occupy my every thought like it does for many in Tigernation. I actually was hoping that both teams could be in the top 10 when we square off in a few weeks, and I would much prefer beating them with all of their players strong and healthy. I actually pull for them to win every once in a while to better the national image and perception of SC (the State). I login to Tnet multiple times each day to keep up with any and everything Tiger sports related and I see on here every day many who would prefer to lose the ACC if we could trade it in for a win against the coots. To now see so many of those same posters showing class and empathy for a good kid who just happens to wear garnet instead of Orange makes me just as proud to be a Tiger as when the jets flew over and DRod was standing atop the hill waving old Glory 2 weeks ago. Thank you my brothers, and GO TIGERS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No problem. We are a praying bunch.***

Oct 27, 2012, 2:16 PM

agree with all EXCEPT...

Oct 27, 2012, 2:21 PM

please....NOT "Drod". The Sarg or el capitan...Im done with the trend of nicknames we have seen arod, dwade...etc

Agree.***

Oct 27, 2012, 2:34 PM

Replies: 3
| visibility 721
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic