Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just got Blacklisted for stating facts.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,371

Just got Blacklisted for stating facts.

Dec 31, 2014, 3:22 PM

Here is the transcript. They posted that our NC was a fraud because we cheated so I basically told them they were currently on probation during their glory years. Oh well......

91 Tiger

TigerIllustrated.com
Post #147
MyFanPage
Find Buddy
Re: clemson cheated to win national championship Edit | Reply
Does this mean that USC has been cheating during their glory years as well (probation the last three years)? Just so you know USC has a more storied history of probation (i.e. cheating) than Clemson. As of 2012 they had 8 years probation and three different times they have been on probation. The list is below from an article in 2012. USC may have made the top 10 by now.

May 22, 2012
A few years ago when Southern California was placed on probation. Some people were surprised by the severity of the penalties (only USC fans, really). But in the report released by the NCAA, it was directly noted that the USC football program had previously been placed on probation five times since the early 1950s. I'm sure USC's repeat violations had some impact on the severity of the penalties they received in 2010.

Listed below are the current FBS schools that have been placed on probation, in which the school's football team was somehow involved. It's important to keep in mind that violations in other sports often bring attention to a school's entire athletic program. Sometimes the football violations paled in comparison to violations in other sports, but if the football program was involved I still listed them (i.e. Baylor's probation from 2005-09).

College Football (FBS) Programs That Have Been Sanctioned the Most

Note: The count includes seasons not yet completed (i.e. USC 2012-2013).
Rk School Seasons Sanctioned
1 Southern Methodist (TX) 17 7
2 Southern California 15 6
3 Auburn (AL) 11 4
4t Alabama 10 3
4t Michigan St. 10 3
4t Oklahoma 10 5
7t Colorado 9 5
7t Illinois 9 5
7t Texas A&M 9 4
7t Wisconsin 9 4
11t Arizona St. 8 4
11t California 8 3
11t Cincinnati (OH) 8 4
11t Kansas 8 4
11t Kansas St. 8 4
11t Miami (FL) 8 3
11t Oklahoma St. 8 2
11t South Carolina 8 3
19t Florida Intl 7 2
19t Houston (TX) 7 3
19t Memphis (TN) 7 3
19t Mississippi 7 3
19t Mississippi St. 7 3
19t Ohio St. 7 3
19t Texas Tech 7 3

12/31 2:14 PM | IP: Logged

USCRBCOCK

Post #2826
Lexington, SC

MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
Re: clemson cheated to win national championship Reply

It's ridiculous to think Carolina's violations are even in the same universe as those committed by Clemson. If everyone was doing it, why didn't everyone get caught? Clemson got caught because 1. they are stupid & 2. the cheating was so widespread that they couldn't keep in under control.
GO #####!!!!!
12/31 2:43 PM | IP: Logged

uscbeckham

Post #24759
Michael Beckham(Chapin)

MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

Originally posted by 91 Tiger:
Does this mean that USC has been cheating during their glory years as well (probation the last three years)? Just so you know USC has a more storied history of probation (i.e. cheating) than Clemson. As of 2012 they had 8 years probation and three different times they have been on probation. The list is below from an article in 2012. USC may have made the top 10 by now.

May 22, 2012

A few years ago when Southern California was placed on probation. Some people were surprised by the severity of the penalties (only USC fans, really). But in the report released by the NCAA, it was directly noted that the USC football program had previously been placed on probation five times since the early 1950s. I'm sure USC's repeat violations had some impact on the severity of the penalties they received in 2010.

Listed below are the current FBS schools that have been placed on probation, in which the school's football team was somehow involved. It's important to keep in mind that violations in other sports often bring attention to a school's entire athletic program. Sometimes the football violations paled in comparison to violations in other sports, but if the football program was involved I still listed them (i.e. Baylor's probation from 2005-09).

College Football (FBS) Programs That Have Been Sanctioned the Most

Note: The count includes seasons not yet completed (i.e. USC 2012-2013).
Rk School Seasons Sanctioned
1 Southern Methodist (TX) 17 7
2 Southern California 15 6
3 Auburn (AL) 11 4
4t Alabama 10 3
4t Michigan St. 10 3
4t Oklahoma 10 5
7t Colorado 9 5
7t Illinois 9 5
7t Texas A&M 9 4
7t Wisconsin 9 4
11t Arizona St. 8 4
11t California 8 3
11t Cincinnati (OH) 8 4
11t Kansas 8 4
11t Kansas St. 8 4
11t Miami (FL) 8 3
11t Oklahoma St. 8 2
11t South Carolina 8 3
19t Florida Intl 7 2
19t Houston (TX) 7 3
19t Memphis (TN) 7 3
19t Mississippi 7 3
19t Mississippi St. 7 3
19t Ohio St. 7 3
19t Texas Tech 7 3

Cool story. Where is Carolina's pay for play scandal?

You gonna go with playing an ineligible player in the 60's, illegally tutoring a signee, and Weslye Saunders not paying his hotel bill?

Clemson was giving cash, cars, parental transportation, try outs, illegal contact, etc... Don't even try to compare USC to Clemson in the probation department.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

12/31 2:54 PM | IP: Logged

uscbeckham

Post #24760
Michael Beckham(Chapin)

MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

Originally posted by FORKCOCK:
I'd be careful posting that here.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I'd love to know why. It's the truth.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just got Blacklisted for stating facts.

Dec 31, 2014, 3:23 PM

Good...shouldn't be posting on their board anyway...wish they would ban the rest of yall...Your CPU probably has a virus now

Message was edited by: jsebe10®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

I disagree

Dec 31, 2014, 3:26 PM

You should be able to debate something on a rival board using facts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2014, 3:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Just got Blacklisted for stating facts. ]

I agree, I look over there to get a laugh when $hit hits the fan. But it would bother them a lot more if no Tiger fans would ever respond to what they have to say, they feed off of getting a response. Nothing they say makes any sense anyways, like next they'll probably talking about that QB commit they just got for 2016 will be better than Watson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2014, 3:25 PM

You know truth and facts aren't allowed on that board. Its a brainwashed cult over there, if it isn't something they believe it doesn't count....even if the facts are staring them right in their face. All you can do is laugh at them, the fact that they bring up our 81 Championship way out of left field today is laughable enough. They all have trouble sleeping at night.

They forget they were involved in the BIGGEST steroid

Dec 31, 2014, 3:27 PM

scandal ever. ????????????

Ask them to name a player on the '81 team involved in the

Dec 31, 2014, 3:33 PM

probation. Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the major violations by so-called boosters offering major gifts to two players who never played for Clemson?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Ask them to name a player on the '81 team involved in the

Dec 31, 2014, 3:35 PM

And it had more to do with the previous coach, not Danny Ford. They just try to put anything in their own mind to make themselves feel better about a lifetime of mediocrity or lower.

Dec 31, 2014, 3:35 PM

You got to type more than I did, all i got to say way, "Is gamecocking an official word yet?" And they banned me.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,371
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic