Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Lady Tigers advance! Westbrook scores 27 as Clemson pulls away in second half
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

TNET: Lady Tigers advance! Westbrook scores 27 as Clemson pulls away in second half

Mar 22, 2019, 9:12 PM

Lady Tigers advance! Westbrook scores 27 as Clemson pulls away in second half

Danielle Edwards scored 17 second-half points to finish with 25 as No. 9 seed Clemson came back to defeat No. 8 South Dakota St. 79-66 in the first round of the NCAA Women’s Tournament in Starkville, Miss. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Lady Tigers advance! Westbrook scores 27 as Clemson pulls away in second half

Mar 22, 2019, 9:19 PM

Way to go Lady Tigers!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Lady Tigers advance! Westbrook scores 27 as Clemson pulls away in second half

Mar 22, 2019, 9:51 PM

I actually watched this game on espn3 and it was horribly boring but awesome we won. Definitely will watch next game... go team and win and advance.

Mar 22, 2019, 9:24 PM

Go Tigers

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just give her 8 more years

Mar 22, 2019, 9:27 PM

and Amanda Butler might actually begin to build something. Maybe.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Played with great intensity and energy . . .

Mar 22, 2019, 9:50 PM

Edwards was "K E Y" in crunch time, hitting three deep 3's to take and build the lead!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

alright alright alright!!!

Mar 22, 2019, 10:05 PM

go tigers!!!

Mar 22, 2019, 10:14 PM

Jacked!!!! Love these ugly ducklings! I believe CAB is the real deal. She’s getting er done. Definitely feels comfortable in our environment. Can’t wait to see what classes she brings in. Win the state CAB- ultimate dagger to the coots.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2019, 10:22 PM

would have enjoyed watching this one if anyone anywhere on television or ESPN had bothered to freaking mention the time and channel.

I watched the Tigers beat BC in baseball . . .

Mar 23, 2019, 12:49 AM

Then switched to watch our Ladies finish off SD . . . Both games I watched on my iPad on Watch ESPN . . .

Didn't miss anything I wanted to see of March Madness either!!!

We've come so far from crappy, crackly radio reception to keep abreast of our Tigers!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2019, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Lady Tigers advance! Westbrook scores 27 as Clemson pulls away in second half ]

Here's a suggestion. Go to the ESPN homepage and learn how to navigate the "Watch" link.

Proud of our Lady Tigers***

Mar 22, 2019, 10:42 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Mar 22, 2019, 10:56 PM

Great win against a very good team......

Beat Miss State!!! Got Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great game ....

Mar 23, 2019, 12:04 AM

.... Lady Tigers!! Keep it going!! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Proud of our Ladies! Hate to admit that I started

Mar 23, 2019, 5:25 AM

watching the Duke game, switched to our Ladies, and thought, "What the he1l...Imma watching Clemson."

Needless to say, I was impressed with the efforts; cheering the victory!

GO TIGERRRRRRS! Both Ladies and Men!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2019, 8:37 AM

:)

Mar 23, 2019, 9:32 AM

This is how it's done!
GO TIGERS!!!!

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic