Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just for the #### of it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,470

Just for the #### of it

Aug 12, 2015, 12:20 AM

Would Yall rather beat the Coots but lose to FSU and ND, Go 10-2 ?

Or lose to the Coots beat FSU and ND, go 11-1?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just for the #### of it

Aug 12, 2015, 12:29 AM

Beat coots. That way the universe is in balance, hell isn't frozen, and pigs aren't flying.

Aug 12, 2015, 2:08 AM

Beat the coots. Go 1-11, but beat the coots. I mean, beat the coots.

Aug 12, 2015, 1:38 PM

If we went 1-11 but beat the coots. I hope that we knocked them out of the playoff picture. But then again that would be a story that started with "Once upon a time" seeing as they will never be in the discussion for a playoff spot except in their fan base. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2015, 6:42 AM

Just for the #### of it, Id rather not lose to any of them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2015, 6:58 AM

Beat the coots. If this team beats ND and FSU and then loses to the coots, there are some seriously deep-rooted performance issues.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And all the people said "Amen"!

Aug 12, 2015, 9:41 AM

Preach it!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, I definitely would not***

Aug 12, 2015, 9:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Is it me ?

Aug 12, 2015, 9:42 AM

But I just dont understand questions that ask about losing.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2015, 9:44 AM

Of paramount importance, first and foremost beating the Coots is #1.

Especially as long as that arrogant, smug, smart mouth drunk they call a coach is at the helm! Period.

Now for FSU. We will never get to "elite" status until we knock them off their self-proclaimed "ACC Kings" pedestal. Right now they own us, and that has got to change THIS YEAR!

ND?? Screw them! They are still living in glory days looooong gone, but their National following, TV contracts and their $$$ keeps them relevant to the Bigger picture of perceived "greatness". Clemson has a chance early to put a BIG damper on their playoff hopes with a convincing win in OUR house!

We need to run the table with our "big three" so to speak!!

Clemson controls Clemsons destiny. THIS Clemson team has the "it" factor this year. I can feel it.

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To actually answer your question.....

Aug 12, 2015, 2:24 PM

While I think beating the coots is of paramount importance, the FSU and ND games both mean so much from a national perspective. We win both of those games and we still can play for the ACC Champ and go to a premier bowl game. While I think that losing to the coots would crush my soul, I would have to pick 11-1 with a chance to play for two more games and the opportunity at a 13-1 record.

I hate FSU right now just about as much as the gamecocks... maybe more right now because they pose such a threat to us and we have become their little brother in the ACC.

My obvious hope is that we win all of those 3 "statement games", but when faced with the scenario you presented, I would choose the beating FSU and ND option to go 11-1... that is just my two cents.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,470
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic