Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My gut is telling me about the ACCCG
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

My gut is telling me about the ACCCG

Dec 1, 2018, 9:29 AM

Isn't going to be close. I know, I know they beat us 2 years ago. However, and I going to commit sacrilege here, T-Law does a better job of taking care of the football than DW4 did. 4 INTS, 2 in the endzone were def a big reason Pitt was even in that game to begin with. Factor in the refs in that game, and you have a recipe for disaster. My orange colored sunglasses may be getting in the way, but my gut is telling me this game won't be close when it's all said and done. I have no doubt that Narduzzi will have some gimmick in there, like the shovel pass 2 years ago, but I think our Tigers are gonna come out focused and ready to play.

GO TIGERS!!! Go Get 4 in a ROW!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My gut is telling me about the ACCCG

Dec 1, 2018, 9:54 AM

My gut feeling is this game will be close if only we let it be close. For some reason or another Clemson seems to always get off to a slow start. Heck, would you have bet that the coots would take the opening drive to the house last weekend? I wouldn't.
Dabo has 5 goals he puts up every season. Most of us know what they are. I would like to see him add 2 more, the first being score a TD on your opening drive of each half, and the second keep your opponent out of the end zone on their opening possession of each half.
That being said, IMO, what happened 2 years ago will have no bearing what so ever on this game.
Different players on both sides of the ball make for one difference, the weather might be different, and the stakes a lot higher.
Clemson lost that game but went on to win the National Championship.
Lose this game, I don't think you get there.

Funny 'cause my gut is telling me it will be close.

Dec 1, 2018, 10:22 AM

But my brain is telling me it will be a beatdown.

Dec 1, 2018, 10:26 AM

TL is playing lights out and so are our WRs, this O is clicking. The pressure on the Tiger D to win games is a thing of the past.
We put up 500+ yards and win going away.

My gut says its like VT 2 years ago; we go up big early

Dec 1, 2018, 10:29 AM

and let them sneak back in.
My mind tells me this senior led group is going to embarrass Pitt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

remember this

Dec 1, 2018, 10:48 AM

Pitt came closer to beating the Irish than anyone so they have the ability to play well against good teams. Getting up early is important and I believe we can do that. I hope we get the first possession and score quickly. This will be a good game but the Tiger depth will allow a convincing win.

Just curious, what did your Gut tell you

Dec 1, 2018, 10:44 AM

before the Carolina game.

My gut said it wouldn't be close last week...

Dec 1, 2018, 10:53 AM

And, it was really never close. No need to split hairs or try to what was NEVER there. The Tigers had that game from the jump.

The Pitt team of two years ago had serious talent...not this time around...and that's no disrepect to Narduzzi, who does a splendid job there.

Tonight...it will be a 3 to 4 hour Clemson infomercial. And Clemson doesn't have to pay for it!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just curious, what did your Gut tell you

Dec 1, 2018, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Just curious, what did your Gut tell you ]

That 21 is a blowout.

My gut told be we would beat USuC by 3 TDs or more

Dec 1, 2018, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Just curious, what did your Gut tell you ]

I was expecting a blowout and we got a blowout

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2018, 10:54 AM

Ground game including fridge package makes endzone interception way less likely.

Dec 1, 2018, 10:56 AM

Hard to say what’s gonna happen, I could see us winning by 30 or 2 but let’s just get out of Charlotte with a W! That #### rain, just hope it holds out.

But I have no doubt other than it being an ACC champ game, Pitt being the only team the seniors haven’t beat, has to add some extra juice for our guys.

Pitt is a good story but we are just a terrible matchup

Dec 1, 2018, 11:00 AM

For them in almost every way - at the end of the day most games boil down to matchups in different areas and what they like to do in too many aspects meets up with a strength of ours. We would have to have a complete and total nuclear meltdown for this to be close.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic