Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Enjoying a quiet Friday in Clemson, quick question.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,524

Enjoying a quiet Friday in Clemson, quick question.

Jul 6, 2018, 10:12 AM

Am I able to wander into the lobby of the football operations center just to take a look? I’m not looking for a tour or anything, but it would be cool to see the main area! TIA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Enjoying a quiet Friday in Clemson, quick question.

Jul 6, 2018, 10:34 AM

What is your star rating? 5 stars get the tour, 4 stars can wander in the lobby, 3 stars have to stand outside, and you don't want to go near if you're less than that.

If unsuccesful then...

Jul 6, 2018, 11:07 AM

drive over to DV, park on road near Scoreboard, walk up the road a bit to top of hill, walk into the grave yard, find Coach Frank Howard’s grave on right overlooking stadium..and talk to him, nicely about your dilemma.

Oh, go on down the gravel road in cemetary where it starts to U & return and you will find the founder-mastermind of IPTAy (Dr Fike of ATL) who has #1 on his head stone.

Good luck!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Enjoying a quiet Friday in Clemson, quick question.

Jul 6, 2018, 3:25 PM

Well, since Clemson is a state supported school w/SC taxpayer money, and if you have paid any SC income taxes, that makes you an owner, so just put your big boy owner pants on and go any #### where you wish. And if any employee who is paid with your tax dollars gives yo a rash of spit, remind them that you are one of the owners and they work for you. And you want a guided tour right now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can see where that guided tour will

Jul 6, 2018, 3:30 PM

end up and can only guess what additional "taxes" it might take to alleviate the situation.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, at least you could a year ago.

Jul 6, 2018, 3:35 PM

Can't go upstairs nor run up the hill to run down the hill. But you see the National Championship trophies.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just an update, yes you can and are welcomed when you visit.

Jul 6, 2018, 7:29 PM

The hill is available to go up and down, though I walked, not ran!

If anyone goes make sure you don’t miss the uniform room to the left under the hill, it’s definitely worth a visit!

Just an update, yes you can and are welcomed when you visit.

Jul 6, 2018, 7:29 PM [ in reply to Yep, at least you could a year ago. ]

The hill is available to go up and down, though I walked, not ran!

If anyone goes make sure you don’t miss the uniform room to the left under the hill, it’s definitely worth a visit!

Re: Just an update, yes you can and are welcomed when you visit.

Jul 6, 2018, 7:43 PM

My daughter spent a quiet afternoon up there today... taking an exam??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,524
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic