Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Etienne, Simmons collect ACC Player of the Year honors
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

TNET: Etienne, Simmons collect ACC Player of the Year honors

Dec 4, 2019, 9:08 AM

Etienne, Simmons collect ACC Player of the Year honors

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced today that Clemson running back has been named the 2019 ACC Player of the Year and Offensive Player of the Year. In addi Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm betting they did this just to placate Dabo***

Dec 4, 2019, 9:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: TNET: Etienne, Simmons collect ACC Player of the Year honors

Dec 4, 2019, 9:53 AM

It really is amazing how good Simmons is. He is everywhere and makes many unbelievable plays

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2019, 10:25 AM

Congrats to both, both earned it and well deserved. Simmons has become my 2nd favorite tiger of all time right after CJ.

It really is amazing to watch him play. The kid is maybe the most athletic gifted person to ever wear the paw but the amount of work he put in to be where he is now is a testament to his work ethic.

Dec 4, 2019, 10:41 AM

If Simmons puts a few Tiger paw tattoos on Joe Burrow in the CFP he will be the first overall pick. He's a beast and fast as a gazelle.

Just a shame no one in the NFL will use him like BV does

Dec 4, 2019, 11:08 AM

He will go somewhere, but nowhere near as high as he should. And that's fine because he is a beast for our defense.

It's bad because it's like "here, play 4 positions and wreak havoc on everyone we play". Then it's like "Ok, you're awesome, but no one can decide where to put you on an NFL roster".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent!***

Dec 4, 2019, 10:26 AM

Dec 4, 2019, 10:42 AM

Wonder if this is what Dabo almost mentioned in his presser but was told not to, then said he would do it later?

Dec 4, 2019, 10:54 AM

Etienne has now won consecutive ACC Player of the Year and Offensive Player of the Year honors, the first player to do so since Lamar Jackson in 2016-17.

To think that Feaster was so angry with Dabo and Tony for making ETN the starter that he left and went straight to our most hated rival to play for them when he had other choices, it causes me to re-think my personal feelings about Feaster. With ETN being the only 2 time bach to back winner as an ACC player of the year really says that he was clearly the best RB on the team, and for Feaster to act out the way that he did makes me feel that he was really a self centered meme person, and that's just not a good character to have in team sports.

I'm thinking that he felt if he went and played for the coots, that he could actually help the coots beat us, and it was all bc our coaches made the best RB our starter, and that is the same reason that KB got mad and quit, they both believed they were privileged regardless if someone was better than them, and the both of them believed they were more deserving bc they had been at Clemson longer, even if it meant that ETN and TL could do better at helping us win.

I'm glad they both left when they did bc their behind the back chatter of ETN and TL could have poisoned the team if either had stayed!!! Being selfish along with being self centered can cause someone to stir up a lot of trouble in team sports!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And it wasn't even close.

Dec 4, 2019, 11:07 AM

Congrats guys!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Wow, this is amazing.

Dec 4, 2019, 2:00 PM

"Etienne has now won consecutive ACC Player of the Year and Offensive Player of the Year honors, the first player to do so since Lamar Jackson in 2016-17."

Think how long ago that was that Lamar won it back to back. And Etienne is the first to do it since him. Lamar won it in all the way back in 2016-17. Now Etienne has done it in 2018-19.

Just proves that Millenials have a 10 second attention span,

Dec 4, 2019, 4:54 PM

since they think 2016/2017 was a really long time ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic