Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Judge nullifies Tom Brady's four game suspension
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Judge nullifies Tom Brady's four game suspension

Sep 3, 2015, 11:20 AM

in "deflategate" basically saying that there is no NFL policy or precedent whereby players can be disciplined (much less suspended) for being aware of misconduct by others.

Of course, the NFL commissioner maintains that Brady knew about, approved of, consented to, and provided inducements and rewards to ensure balls were deflated.

Wow...just wow !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Brady and the Patriots are biggest cheaters in NFL history..

Sep 3, 2015, 11:27 AM

Don't care if the NFL did a lazy investigation, or that Goodell is an a hole. Brady lied a whole lot during this process, like feigning ignorance of the rule when he lobbied to have the inflation standards weakened and destroying a phone that had info on it. The Patriots are no different than Barry Bonds, Mark McGuire, and Lance Armstrong. Pathological cheaters who are arrogant about their cheating.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Goodell is the one that suspended him

Sep 3, 2015, 11:37 AM

no?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: Brady and the Patriots are biggest cheaters in NFL history..

Sep 3, 2015, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Brady and the Patriots are biggest cheaters in NFL history.. ]

aw, you're so cute when you're angry.

Also, Brady provided all information from the phone as it related to the case. The phone was destroyed, but he recovered all the information and provided it to the NFL. So you can cross that point out.

Re: Judge nullifies Tom Brady's four game suspension

Sep 3, 2015, 11:28 AM

This will make Walt ...the all knowing and powerful OZ...very happy!

Re: Judge nullifies Tom Brady's four game suspension

Sep 3, 2015, 11:45 AM

Guess he's coming off my Fantasy League bench then. Got him in the 7th round. Bam.

Martavis Bryant--

Sep 3, 2015, 11:49 AM

Needs to hire Brady's law team and fast

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agreed, tay needs...

Sep 3, 2015, 12:44 PM

to stop getting high.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To be fair, I'd appeal just because it'd be funny

Sep 3, 2015, 12:47 PM

to see Goodell flop on his face again if he lost.

i don't have much tolerance for cheaters, so i <3 you

Sep 3, 2015, 12:51 PM

my friend and goodell was out of line, over the top, looking for too much maybe, but still... no player should be bigger than the game. ever, never.

... and tay did appeal, but that boat sailed many months ago when the steelers dropped a 3rd round pick on a wr because they knew tay got high... again.

but most importantly, go tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree on at least two things

Sep 3, 2015, 12:56 PM

Tay should drop the sticky icky and go Tigers!

And Heels...

ew.

haha, ok...

Sep 3, 2015, 1:02 PM

Heels - Mo
Coots - Less

and the weekend will start early and on a high note.

The Penalty for such an offence is already stated in NFLPA

Sep 3, 2015, 11:49 AM

agreement. $25,000 is the stated penalty. People should stop letting their hate for the Pats rule their common sense. I'm no fan of the Pats either, but this was the NFL/Goodell(?sp) far over reaching their authority.

Re: The Penalty for such an offence is already stated in NFLPA

Sep 3, 2015, 12:01 PM

I think the NFL wanted the attention on Deflate gate and off any thing related to concussions or Ray Rice type incidents. So I still think it is 'mission accomplished' by NFL HQ. Just seems so convenient that the suspension is lifted 1 week before the season.

I don't hate the Pats... I hate cheaters... all of them....

Sep 3, 2015, 12:14 PM [ in reply to The Penalty for such an offence is already stated in NFLPA ]

UNCheat
Ole Mi$$
Awbarn
the real USC

you name 'em...

So Brady traded another Super Bowl for $25,000? Wow - you do the effin' math...

what a joke people are today...

at least baseball has had the good sense so far to keep Pete Rose in purgatory -

Deflategate is nothing more than the NFLPA selling their collective souls to the devil. You can have 'em.

I despise Brady but the NFL didn't have any proof

Sep 3, 2015, 12:09 PM

and I despise the concept of someone being punished for a crime without evidence far more.

GO TIGERS

I do not like everyone using the phrase "judge decided "

Sep 3, 2015, 12:16 PM

This was a thIrd party moderator who had no connection to the US justice system in this situation.

He could be as biased as anyone.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

It simply came down to Goodell being a joke.

Sep 3, 2015, 12:42 PM

Goodell went out headhunting on something stupid because he's already screwed up so much recently. Unfortunately for him, that decision was yet another screw up. There's a reason the judge really wanted them to settle. Four games for this "scandal" was ridiculous.

So basically, Goodell done goofed. Again.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic