Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jounge campaign talk is all like...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 231

Jounge campaign talk is all like...

Feb 26, 2016, 6:10 PM

"Yeah, but your guy/hillary is worse." Does anyone have a positive comment on their candidate rather than slinging mud at his/hillary's opponent?

When Obama ran the first time I quit voting because there was very little difference between the candidates. The entire episode became nothing but a chitsling.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jounge campaign talk should be nonexistent.***

Feb 26, 2016, 6:23 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know you guys won't like it but...

Feb 26, 2016, 6:34 PM

P&R is next door and sometimes P&R guys come here for a beer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there actually used to be a lot more political stuff in here***

Feb 26, 2016, 6:58 PM [ in reply to Jounge campaign talk should be nonexistent.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then #### got real and real life threats...

Feb 26, 2016, 7:00 PM

and stalking ocurred. lol

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that what happened to LLL?***

Feb 26, 2016, 7:01 PM

Nah he couldn't even jounge correctly.***

Feb 26, 2016, 7:03 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Worse than Tesla?***

Feb 26, 2016, 7:04 PM

Tesla pizzes you off

Feb 26, 2016, 7:26 PM

Right?

He's a pest, sure. Nothing on here actually pisses me off

Feb 26, 2016, 7:27 PM

though

Say what?

Feb 26, 2016, 9:36 PM [ in reply to Then #### got real and real life threats... ]

You talking about the secret service thing?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jounge campaign talk is all like...

Feb 26, 2016, 7:33 PM

I will get fried, but that's ok.

I like Trump's business sense. He owns so many businesses and yes some have failed and some have flourished. You have to stick your neck out at some point and lose to be a billionaire. I think he could be Presidntial and I think he is more than he is showing. I just wish he would turn off the flamboyance and turn on the gravitas. I think he could and if he did, he would unite a ton of people. My main point, he knows how to look at a payroll and check ledger. Something Obama and Bush never could even conceive doing.

Kasich is by far the best candidate. His Midwest roots and lack of flamboyance has hurt him. He had great policies but no platform to really scream them out and make it known how good he could be. Gravitas and age are there. He will be back in 2020 or 2024. He could challenge his own party in 2020 if Rubio or Trump turn the world upside down.

Just my thoughts.

To a certain extent I understand where you're coming from

Feb 26, 2016, 7:43 PM

I just wonder if the Tea Party followed by Trump has done irreparable damage to the GOP brand. It could be hard for any of their candidates to win a general at this point.

Kasich is clearly the best choice, I also liked Scott Walker more than the others. McCain in 2000 was a good candidate and Lindsay Graham wouldn't have been a disaster.

They touched on it a bit during the debate last night, bringing up the autopsy that the party did after the 2012 election. In it they cited the hardline rhetoric on illegal immigration as a huge factor that cost Romney the election. Rather than learn from that, however, the two leading candidates are running on a promise of deporting 11 million illegals. I truly don't understand it.

Re: To a certain extent I understand where you're coming from

Feb 26, 2016, 8:11 PM

McCain and Graham are war Hawks. They are saber rattling mofo's.

I just want to see who Trump would surround himself with. That is really what matters. The Valerie Jarrett's of the world are scary people. We can't have another president surrounding himself with those types of people.

I liked them more for their willingness to be like most

Feb 26, 2016, 8:18 PM

all other senators from the 20th century and recognize the importance of bipartisan legislation.

You can't blame that on Trump.

Feb 26, 2016, 9:40 PM [ in reply to To a certain extent I understand where you're coming from ]

The GOP has done irreparable damage to the GOP brand, long before Trump was in the picture.

Do you remember McCain/Palin?

Yeah...they were republican nominees and ran for president once. You know, right after Bush had taken a massive dump on the country. Way to rebound, GOP.

Re: You can't blame that on Trump.

Feb 26, 2016, 9:45 PM

I typically would rather shoot myself than give you a point. But point.

Wow. Thanks..I think.***

Feb 26, 2016, 9:46 PM

Replies: 17
| visibility 231
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic