Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Josh Belk
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Josh Belk

Sep 9, 2019, 9:48 AM

Per SportsTalkSC
Josh Belk claims Muschamp threatened to pull his scholarship when a back injury prevented him from working out

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Josh Belk

Sep 9, 2019, 9:53 AM

I don't really know how much credence to lend to a claim like that by a guy who wasn't willing to put in the work to begin with while he was here. He took what he thought was the easy way out, and then when he got to Cooterville, well dayum, they still expect me to get in shape to keep me around. Then, he bailed on them. If this story was true, it would have been all over the press the day it happened. Not buying it, not sorry.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2019, 10:07 AM

I obviously don't have any inside info. But I agree. My hunch is he wants to play football and go to the NFL, he just doesn't want to have to work too hard to get there.

Sep 9, 2019, 10:18 AM

One must remember that 2 of the biggest newspapers in the state are big time coot homers (The State and the Post and Courier). They would never print a negative story on the coots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he doesn't sound like a kid that wants to play football or

Sep 9, 2019, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Josh Belk ]

go the NFL if you watch the video- sounds like someone that realizes if he pushed and was good that that's a possibility which is the path he tried to begin with but his heart/interest are in other things and risking his health is not worth it- other guys who are passionate will and have risked everything to make it - sometimes to their own demise- nothing wrong with his decision if he now goes to pursue his interest

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic