Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: The Opening: Updates on Justyn Ross, Trevor Lawrence and Jordyn Adams
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

New Story: The Opening: Updates on Justyn Ross, Trevor Lawrence and Jordyn Adams

Jun 29, 2017, 5:18 PM

The Opening: Updates on Justyn Ross, Trevor Lawrence and Jordyn Adams

Greetings from Nike World Headquarters in beautiful Beaverton. We’ve had a busy morning at Nike’s The Opening, so we’ll jump right in with our sights and sounds from the opening part of the competition.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: The Opening: Updates on Justyn Ross, Trevor Lawrence and Jordyn Adams

Jun 29, 2017, 5:33 PM

Anyone else confuse Justyn Ross and Jordyn Adams a little more than they'd care to admit? Something about the different spelling of the names just gets me.

ThX DAViD...

Jun 29, 2017, 5:35 PM

And hope our Internet rag has you on an open account for some great dining and maybe a wine or two for you & Bride Nikki. (Is that with 2 K's?)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: The Opening: Updates on Justyn Ross, Trevor Lawrence and Jordyn Adams

Jun 29, 2017, 6:19 PM

I mean Adams dad works for UNC so it is literally family. Also every other recruit say that Clemson has a family atmosphere so idk if he has some sort of angle like his dad telling him to always pump UNC up or what but in no way shape, form or fashion does UNC have a better "family" atmosphere and if one does think that I guarantee you it is a façade.

Jun 29, 2017, 6:30 PM

You speaketh the truth.

Jun 29, 2017, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: The Opening: Updates on Justyn Ross, Trevor Lawrence and Jordyn Adams ]

It would have been cool if David would have told him that he could understand his feelings with his dad being a coach at UNC. That would have let him know that he could see why the comment of UNC and the family thing. I'm sure he is telling all recruits that at the opening!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jordyn Adams literally has family at UNc, not a real creditable source on UNC/Clemson comparison***

Jun 29, 2017, 6:34 PM

Re: Jordyn Adams literally has family at UNc

Jun 29, 2017, 6:48 PM

Exactly, I was going to say the same thing. Having a dad coaching there, his family IS there. That's ok.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jordyn Adams literally has family at UNc

Jun 29, 2017, 7:37 PM

Yes, Larry Fedora is just using Clemson as a stalking horse in this situation. He thinks he can go around and tell people that he beat Clemson for a recruit. Not a bad plan given that he doesn't have to face Clemson in the regular season for God knows how long.

Jun 29, 2017, 7:00 PM

Still loving the vibe from Ross, glad he on the good guys' team out there

Sounds like Eagles's recruitment will be open-ish to the very end; even after he commits (to TX) in July he already has all of his official visits planned as well. Don't think he would be planning on taking those if Clemson was his pick in two weeks, I'm sure he knows Dabo's policy. But it does give us an opportunity to get him back here for a game, and if Clemson does better on the field than some of his other top schools I hope we stay in it with him til he signs!

Jun 29, 2017, 7:33 PM

:)

Jun 29, 2017, 8:01 PM

Am I the only one who 'ouches' every time I see 'former' in front of last year's players? Ugh...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2017, 10:42 PM

Any chance we can have a home and away series with the ducks in the future??

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic