Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jordan crushes Sondland
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 539

Jordan crushes Sondland

Nov 21, 2019, 4:32 AM

Again, y'all let shiff fool you again.
This weasle was squirming.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/watch-rep-jim-jordan-pushes-back-on-sondlands-quid-pro-quo-assertion

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mike Turner destroyed him

Nov 21, 2019, 8:00 AM

https://youtu.be/2HaI0fVyFYg

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Ambassador Sondland, you are here today to be smeared."

Nov 21, 2019, 8:10 AM

- Nunes

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

!!LOL84!!SMEAR!THE!QUEER!!84!!***

Nov 21, 2019, 8:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jordan crushes Sondland

Nov 21, 2019, 4:40 PM

2 plus, 2 is four. Aid only happened because of the whistleblower. Jim Jordan is the second biggest idiot in these hearings behind nunes himself. Devin nunes face said it all. We're ######.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2019, 10:57 PM

You are clueless or not very bright are you......probably both.....Go Tigers!!!!!!

Not sure why the need to attack these witnesses***

Nov 21, 2019, 5:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not sure why the need to attack these witnesses***

Nov 21, 2019, 8:40 PM

I think they're counting on diminishing the witnesses personally will diminish their credibility.

If you can't argue the facts, shoot the messenger.

The guy shot Jordan a line of chit.

Nov 21, 2019, 9:11 PM

When someone shoots you a line of chit they are disrespecting you either by viewing you as unimportant and not worthy of honesty or a fool who will believe whatever you say. You know this, Felix. You know it hurts your feelings when someone shoots you a line of chit to avoid telling you the truth.

He is a freaking bureaucrat and Jordan is a congressman.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The guy shot Jordan a line of chit.

Nov 22, 2019, 1:42 PM

Actually he is a hotel owner who donated a million dollars to Trump and was somehow named ambassador to the EU.

I will agree he comes across as both highly narcissistic and of dubious character.

All that said...Trump was the one who named this joker Ambassador the the EU.

He claimed the exonerating statement he made was omitted...

Nov 21, 2019, 9:08 PM [ in reply to Not sure why the need to attack these witnesses*** ]

from his opening statement because it would have made it too long. The opening statement was like 24 pages which tells me he wasn't concerned about brevity. Congress is no place to blow smoke up somebody's ahole.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Listen, we really don’t need these hearings to know Trump

Nov 21, 2019, 9:22 PM

Was quid pro quo-ing, extorting and bribing all at the same time. He was also simultaneously a Russian agent that was playing the long ball. Clearly has Russian heritage (grandfather I think) so this was planned from birth. He’s lied about his taxes I’m sure if we could just see them. There’s women everywhere that have been groped by him. His Muslim ban showed how racist he is then he was shown to be racist towards blacks because association. I think he’s still racist at the moment.

I guess to sum it up, we have the worst human being in existence in the Oval Office and his trail of terror is being felt everywhere. This world has become much more dangerous since he’s taken office. I’m scared to go to work in the morning. Heck, if the economy keeps going down the tubes, I won’t have to worry about it.

Someone from above, please save us from this heII on earth!!!

Nov 21, 2019, 10:56 PM

No matter how many lies these liberals tell us the truth will always come out on top.......their false narrative gig is up......again.......sure they are already planning the next false narrative to get Trump.......Go Tigers!!!!!

Nov 22, 2019, 1:25 PM

"Was there a quid pro quo? Yes, there was." - Ambassador Gordon Sondland, opening statement.

Yes, the truth has come out. So Trump's handpicked Ambassador (who gave $1 million to his inauguration) is now a lying liberal?

Nov 22, 2019, 4:08 PM

Go Biden told everybody and admitted he withheld $1 billion dollars and got the prosecutor who was investigating his sold fired.......while he was VP of the United States.......That stupid ####### said this himself while being interviewed for the whole wide world to see.....now there is the real quid pro quo if you want what really happened.....and now your immoral liberal buddies are trying to frame OUR President for a crime that Biden admits too doing and brags to the world he is very proud of himself for doing this.......But I guess you are calling Biden a lier if you don’t believe what HE actually said......but since you only watch the fake news networks that will not report and show this clip I guess you have not seem old Joe admitting he is the one that actually committed this crime......you people are pass by nuts.....Go Tigers!!!!

Replies: 14
| visibility 539
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic