Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jordan Burch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Jordan Burch

Jun 8, 2019, 2:54 PM

4 Star Hammond DT Alex Huntley just committed to the Coots. “They say” he is bringing Burch. This commit just moved them up to the #11 class in 2020 rankings. Should we be at all concerned?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jordan Burch

Jun 8, 2019, 2:57 PM

Uof5C will manage to coach them down. I'm not worried.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, the citadel isn’t even worried.***

Jun 8, 2019, 2:58 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2019, 3:01 PM

Well good for the coots. They aren't in our league and aren't our rivals so I can wish them well as they struggle forwards.

Jun 8, 2019, 3:06 PM

USofC will probably get Burch which will put them in the top ten. There is a lot of football to happen between now and December. If coots have a horrible season, expect to see some of their commits not sign. If they do sign them all, good for them. Will help our strength of schedule when we continue to beat them. Just enjoy the ones that we have and do not worry about the other schools. Our 2020 recruiting class is unbelievable.

Jun 8, 2019, 3:36 PM

What she said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I doubt we will ever have to worry about UofSuCk again!***

Jun 8, 2019, 3:07 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2019, 3:09 PM

No way they stay there at #11 and no way they keep all of these kids. When they finish the year below .500 this year a few of them will flee the sinking ship.

Jun 8, 2019, 3:32 PM

Sentence correction, I think that you meant they would flee that Stinking Sinking ship, didn't you???!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2019, 3:39 PM

You’re right it does stink there too.

Jun 8, 2019, 3:09 PM

Honestly, I want them to improve. The rivalry is boring right now. I atleast want to have fairly competitive games. No, obviously no where near our recruiting, so no one should care or be concerned. Be thankful that maybe they can be a little more competitive. It makes our season more fun and gives us a more formidable opponent.

Jun 8, 2019, 4:07 PM

With the coots getting better than they are, it could be a plus in helping with our strength of scheduling over their dead years of hurting our S O S as they have definitely in our past and present history of the rivalry!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2019, 3:26 PM

I am shaking out of my own shin from laughter of how we will embarrass them in the brice this coming November 30th. My B-day is on the 27th, and usually beating the coots is an early B-day gift from Clemson FB, but with it being late this year will be just fine with me. Late is always better than never!!!! Go Tigers on the 30th day of November, 2019!!!

Jun 8, 2019, 3:32 PM

Be concerned if you're bothered by them winning 8 games sometime in the following decade.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why should Clemson be concerned ?!?!?!

Jun 8, 2019, 3:33 PM

Oh...that's right...Clemson is cycling-out (ROFLMAO) !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jun 8, 2019, 3:45 PM

Alex Huntley is a good player, no doubt.

But,

A. 247sports has him as 17th best DT in the country

3. Clemson has #1 and #2 DTs in the country (Bresee, Capehart)

So yeah, he's a good player...but Usuck isn't yet in the same league.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No worries at all. If Clemson doesn't get Burch,

Jun 8, 2019, 4:00 PM

they'll get either one or both of Smalls/Flowe. Clemson is well passed the time of worrying about a recruit. However, I'd rather see him go to UofSuC than UGA. With the Chickens,he'll never beat Clemson. With UGA, added to what they already have, he could help them in the Playoff against Clemson.

Jun 8, 2019, 4:03 PM

AGAIN....see Muschamps recruiting classes at Florida for all you need to know. The year after he left, they won. Past performance is the greatest indicator of future results. Essential principal in hiring high capacity leaders. It’s why UofSC hired Lou Holtz/Steve Spurrier and have already talked about Urban Meyer after Muschamp is gone.

Bottom line: Muschamp recruits well but can’t coach the talent or manage the program at a high performing level. Muschamp will be fired sooner than later and go back to assistant coaching roles, where he is best suited.

Jun 8, 2019, 4:04 PM

AGAIN....see Muschamps recruiting classes at Florida for all you need to know. The year after he left, they won. Past performance is the greatest indicator of future results. Essential principal in hiring high capacity leaders. It’s why UofSC hired Lou Holtz/Steve Spurrier and have already talked about Urban Meyer after Muschamp is gone.

Bottom line: Muschamp recruits well but can’t coach the talent or manage the program at a high performing level. Muschamp will be fired sooner than later and go back to assistant coaching roles, where he is best suited.

Jun 8, 2019, 4:29 PM

They will have multiple decootments during/after their upcoming 5-win season. Let them enjoy it now, because come November, it will be a much different story. They'll be calling for Muschamp's head and recruits will not want anything to do with them.

Jun 8, 2019, 4:37 PM

Burch isn't going to cootville! Just playing the game! BREESEE an others have this under control!

Don’t we have the #1 class in 2020?

Jun 8, 2019, 4:43 PM

Ummmm... I’m pretty sure we can get any higher. That logjam behind us doesn’t concern me.

We’ll be just fine.

~JKB

You sound concerned

Jun 8, 2019, 5:47 PM

If recooting is so worrisome to you maybe you’d be better off as a cocklover.

It doesn’t matter who they bring in. They’re TIGERMEAT.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2019, 6:26 PM

Were you concerned with Alabama? Maybe a little last year, not so much this year...So if we are not concerned with the team that has won almost all recruiting championships the last few years, and is second to us this year, why would this class at Cootville worry any of us? If we humiliated all the five stars at Alabama last year, why would any coot class concern us?

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic