Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Johnny Weir
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Johnny Weir

Oct 22, 2020, 9:23 PM

So the Mrs. was watching Dancing With The Stars a few minutes ago and this fruit cake is on there dancing. Is anyone a fan or closet fan of his? I bet nobody would admit it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why your Mrs is forcing you to watch that instead of the NFL

Oct 22, 2020, 9:30 PM

Or the debate let’s me know Johnny Weir has a bigger pair than you do.

Thanks for teeing that up for me. Had to knock that one out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Johnny Weir

Oct 22, 2020, 9:33 PM

First, must be dvr. My missus watches that on Monday. Second, Johnny is extra. Brings in the money. Third, I think id rather watch the west Virginia bowl game reruns than him on that show.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

Oct 22, 2020, 9:34 PM

I appreciate a flamboyant athlete.

Oct 22, 2020, 10:50 PM

Hilarious Haircut

Oct 22, 2020, 10:58 PM

Celebs make about 300,000 on that show plus around a 125,000 signing bonus. Not bad for dancing for a minute each week. I don't think they care what anyone thinks-laughing all the way to the bank.

Oct 23, 2020, 1:14 AM

Hi, my name is Corey. Lifelong Clemson fan, probably much like yourself. Also, a gay man.

Reading these sort of things from fellow Tiger fans like myself, especially when I come on here to read about or talk a little football feels really ######. That "fruitcake" you speak of is a person with feelings, much like me and much like you. Your words matter.

null

Oct 23, 2020, 1:15 AM

Forgot about the censoring feature. What I said was "crappy". But it started with a S.

null

Dont judge all by a few idiots

Oct 23, 2020, 6:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Johnny Weir ]

Like this dude

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2020, 7:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Johnny Weir ]

You don't think Johnny Weir is Extreme?

My brother-in-law is gay. He and his husband are brutal when

Oct 23, 2020, 7:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Johnny Weir ]

making fun of / commenting on flamboyant gays.

Is this ANOTHER thing white males aren’t allowed ?

1. He did post it on the wrong board. He’s a MORAN.

2. What he said isn’t over the top. Weir is extravagantly flamboyant and he CRAVES the attention he gets - no doubt.

So I guess we should start a list of taboo things for white males -

No N word under any context - even though it is wildly prevalent in music and culture.

No verbalization of observations of flamboyant, attention-seeking people.

Got it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: My brother-in-law is gay. He and his husband are brutal when

Oct 23, 2020, 11:55 AM

You are correct. The guy is over the top and craves attention but we are not allowed to comment on his flamboyant behavior. My wife loves the Kentucky Derby and the other triple crown races. We can barely watch it now because of his ridiculous in your face behavior.

LOL - I thought you were going to add to the list that we

Oct 23, 2020, 11:59 AM

couldn't comment on the horses . . . . lol.

I didn't know the amazing, gifted Mr. Weir was on that broadcast. Did that just start this year ?

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: LOL - I thought you were going to add to the list that we

Oct 23, 2020, 3:24 PM

He’s been doing the triple crown races for several years.

Re: My brother-in-law is gay. He and his husband are brutal when

Oct 23, 2020, 12:06 PM [ in reply to My brother-in-law is gay. He and his husband are brutal when ]

Hi TheRockyTiger,

I’m more than happy to address this subject with you because you seem to have a very skewed understanding of slurs, such as the N word or terms like “fruitcake”, which could easily be replaced by a term like “f*ggot”.

Terms like these have been used derogatorily towards minorities like myself or African Americans for many years to offend and oppress. And almost exclusively by white straight men and women. So yes, unless you are SEEKING to offend, these terms are off limits for you.

Now, as to your point about the N word appearing in popular music heavily today and the way your gay acquaintance uses some of those same slurs against their gay friends, there’s a reason for those things. Since being oppressed and denigrated for many many years by terms just like these, these communities have now reclaimed these words. A gay man can say the word “f*g” to another gay man, because it’s known that it’s coming from a place of mutual respect of what the word “f*ggot” is actually an insult to in the first place. It is okay for them to say it because they have never used it in an oppressive way because it’s a word referencing their very own demographic. From the straight community, it has always been used in that fashion, and whether you mean it to be a slur or not, it is, and it is offensive.

Hope you see this and understand. Like I said, your words matter, and I hope you take this into account.

null

Lol - nice passive aggressive on the salutation. Keep

Oct 24, 2020, 7:59 AM

fighting the fight, Tiger Fan !!

You poor, precious snowflake. Did the gay man make you sad?***

Oct 23, 2020, 3:30 PM [ in reply to My brother-in-law is gay. He and his husband are brutal when ]

If sad means laugh out loud - then Yes. An enthusiastic Yes!***

Oct 24, 2020, 8:01 AM

Charo was / is a fruitcake . . . .

Oct 23, 2020, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Johnny Weir ]

Is that offensive to you or Spanish Americans or . . . . ? ? ?

Might wanna thicken up the skin there just a bit.

Have a great day - G O T I G E R S ! ! !

Corey, not everyone on here is a dolt. ??***

Oct 23, 2020, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Johnny Weir ]

Thanks. I was wondering what ever happened to him.

Oct 23, 2020, 7:18 AM

Haven’t seen much of him since he left Texas A&M.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Next Gameday At Clemson He Is Gonna Be Guest Picker

Oct 23, 2020, 12:10 PM

Mark it down

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honestly

Oct 23, 2020, 1:59 PM

I think he's pretty hilarious. And a snazzy dresser. Seems like a pretty cool guy to me. Don't care which letter in the LGBTQIA+ alphabet he identifies with.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Honestly

Oct 23, 2020, 2:51 PM

And that's the way it should be. Thank you for not resorting to homophobic slurs to discuss him.

null

Do you think Johnny Weir will come out “On Top” in this Competition?

Oct 23, 2020, 4:32 PM

Asking for an enemy.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic