Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
John Swofford is so full of goat s h i t, and if it wasn't
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

John Swofford is so full of goat s h i t, and if it wasn't

Dec 28, 2019, 8:16 PM

for Clemson FB these past 5 years, he wouldn't be anywhere near a bowl playoff site sitting in a chair at a playoff venue spreading his total Goat s h i t !!! Honestly I don't hate anybody, and I don't think that I'm capable of having feelings toward anybody as strong as hate is supposed to be, but I totally dislike that punk of a wanna be a man that John Swofford really is!!! He does nothing for the ACC to encourage better FB programs throughout the ACC, but he is all to eager to take the money that Clemson brings to the conference and spread it around to the ACC FB programs that does nothing to help bring that money in!!! They should get a share of what they helped to earn with how they compete, and not a penny more!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: John Swofford is so full of goat s h i t, and if it wasn't

Dec 28, 2019, 8:18 PM

Fire Swofford!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 28, 2019, 8:23 PM

He should have been fired many years ago....Go Tigers!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2019, 8:29 PM [ in reply to Re: John Swofford is so full of goat s h i t, and if it wasn't ]

Years ago that should have been done. I mean just hear and see how the SEC commissioner promotes FB throughout the SEC, but he also tries to promote the SEC to be strong in all three of the major sports, and they do compete well in FB, Basketball, and Baseball. And the SEC can be counted on to be in or very close to playing in a championship game in all three of the major college sports. But I believe you can get your conference to compete in all three major sports without being thugs like the SEC is!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. He is a piece of garbage.***

Dec 28, 2019, 8:19 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2019, 8:47 PM

So what did he say?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2019, 12:51 AM

Running his mouth about how good the ACC FB is bc of all the bowl games that the ACC goes to. I guess that nobody ever told him that 6-6 teams get in bowl games!!!

Who?

Dec 29, 2019, 12:53 AM

Sounds like a loser.

Dec 29, 2019, 5:23 PM

Guess the same could be said of the Big IX commish. Wouldn’t get close to the playoff without OU getting in four times. Or the B1G commish without OSU and Mich State.

Also, I assume Swofford went to the Rose Bowl with FSU during the 2014 season CFP.

I thought this was just the 3rd CFP trip for Oh St?***

Dec 29, 2019, 5:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2019, 5:45 PM

I totally agree he does about as much good for the ACC as my 92 year old negative whining mother in law. There has to be a way to get him to act making the ACC a better football conference, cut his enormous salary or best of all fire him.

He has sat over the ACC for years. He brought in Miami. Anybody with half a brain knows the only reason the Canes were so awesome under Jimmy Johnson and others is because everybody was looking the other way when they were cheating. Since it’s a lot easier to get caught Miami has been an average team.

Mark Richt started off well but I think he saw empty seats as lack of support for the program. At his age I think he just decided to enjoy life.

We should go after a couple of really solid programs and get rid of some dead weight.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic