Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
John Simpson, per KornCOOT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 4,958

John Simpson, per KornCOOT

Jan 14, 2016, 4:31 PM

#STRecruiting: Simpson meets with coaches from USC & Clemson

JANUARY 14, 2016 BY PHIL KORNBLUT

Thursday is the first day of the new active recruiting period for football coaches and USC and Clemson had men on the scene at Fort Dorchester to see uncommitted OL John Simpson. USC head coach Will Muschamp had his first meeting with Simpson and was joined by line coach Shawn Elliott. And Clemson area recruiter Tony Elliott also stopped by. Clemson has a visit set with Simpson and USC is trying to get one.

“They met with John and his mom,” Fort Dorchester coach Steve LaPrad said. “It was the first time he got to meet Muschamp, and same for me. He’s a good guy. They introduced themselves,, a new sheriff in town. They met for about 30 minutes. He (Simpson) didn’t really say anything. He went back to class. I know they were hoping he would come back by South Carolina. As of now, he hasn’t set a visit. And Tony, he’s a Low Country guy and he always stops by to say hello.”

Simpson has taken an official visit to LSU. This weekend he is going to Florida. Clemson is scheduled for January 22nd and Alabama is down for the 29th. USC is hoping to either bump one of those visits or work him in for a midweek stop.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Germans***

Jan 14, 2016, 4:33 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: John Simpson, per KornCOOT

Jan 14, 2016, 4:43 PM

I see Muschump in the Sheriff position more as a

Than a

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Sheriff--my eye. Maybe, Barney. Ask Florida and

Jan 14, 2016, 6:37 PM

Auburn fans.

Jan 15, 2016, 3:42 AM

Hoping this kid has been a silent commit the whole time. I hope we haven't lost to much ground with him!

Jan 15, 2016, 5:37 AM

Ditto!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2016, 5:38 AM [ in reply to Re: John Simpson, per KornCOOT ]

Ditto! Greazy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2016, 6:04 AM

Independent of my feelings for Clemson, I can't for the life of me understand why any young man that wants to compete at the highest level and move on to the NFL would chose Carobama? It's understandable legacy recruits want to attend where family had attended, it's also plausible, based on their history of cheating, that they are getting $$$. If you really love your son and want the best for him why would you allow him to play for Carobama and Mushcoot? Quite frankly. It borders on child neglect and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Parents, be good to your children, just say no to the cootides.

Jan 15, 2016, 11:53 AM

Amen brother!

Replies: 8
| visibility 4,958
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic