Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Job Update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 364

Job Update

Feb 5, 2016, 1:21 PM

Woke up at 3AM and felt the gurggles in my stomach telling me I needed to get out of bed and go poop NOW.

Sat on the can expecting a torrent. Nothing. I couldn't even feel anything move at all. Then another round of painful cramps and such. I squeeze and the bottom part isn't ####### budging at all.

I finally realize that although it might be molten liquid shÍt on the top floor, the exit is completely compacted and blocked off. At this point I have no idea what to do. I am now screaming in pain with every round of cramps and upper bowel movement. I even considered getting some kind of thin device and cramming it in there to break up the stubborn poop party in the lower deck.

After about the 7th round, I feel a slight shift on the bottom. I know you aren't supposed to squeeze but fúck all that nonsense, I was in agony. I am squeezing with all of my might, veins bulging out of my neck and forehead. I know that if this doesn't happen soon, I'm going to pull an Elvis and be found on the can with my eyes rolled into the back of my brain.

Finally a fist-sized piece of shít that was holding up the whole show, shoots out of my ace like Lucifer's Hammer en route to wipe out a whole civilization of Philistines. Immediately after that, is a liquid shat firehose that had so much PSI I'm pretty sure I actually lifted off of the shítter by a few inches. Any harder and I would have been knocked out by hitting my head on the ceiling.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Living like your avatar***

Feb 5, 2016, 1:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#ACCFTS

Re: Job Update

Feb 5, 2016, 1:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Job Update

Feb 5, 2016, 1:47 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is amazing.***

Feb 5, 2016, 1:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Poor pup drank too much ocean water.

Feb 5, 2016, 1:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Job Update ]

That's a lesson all dogs and dog owners get to learn.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Yeah, probably not dog owners in Montana.***

Feb 5, 2016, 2:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 364
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic