Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Obamas AG: "When they go low, we kick em!"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 435

Obamas AG: "When they go low, we kick em!"

Oct 10, 2018, 3:33 PM

"Either these people don't realize they're calling for political violence, or they do and just don't care".

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/eric-holder-calls-for-violence-when-republicans-go-low-we-kick-them-video/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you senile? Or just don’t care?

Oct 10, 2018, 3:40 PM

https://mashable.com/2016/03/12/trump-rally-incite-violence/#ovBMBLrmjiqm

Re: Are you senile? Or just don’t care?

Oct 10, 2018, 5:21 PM

This was the top law enforcement officer in the country. Normal people aren't seeing anything but a pathetic group of radical people, led by radical people. They have no message, no answer for Trump.

Oct 10, 2018, 5:31 PM

Right, and Trump is the CURRENT top law enforcement in the country.

Your hypocrisy apparently knows no bounds.

Yeah, you keep reading that gateway pundit crap.

Alex Jones and his ilk makes thousands off of guys like you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah right

Oct 10, 2018, 5:35 PM

Trump: "Lets make America great again!"

Democrats: "No". We just wanna burn shlt.

This might be the saddest result of the Trump presidency...

Oct 11, 2018, 3:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Are you senile? Or just don’t care? ]

That Democrats were handed the high ground on a silver platter and said “hard pass.”

Several Democrat Party leaders insinuating the need to aggressive against Pubs, that civility is a waste of time, and when called on it...”hey, it’s no different than what Trump is doing!”

No...no, I don’t suppose it is.

“Vote Democrat in 2020...We’re just like Trump.”

null

Oct 10, 2018, 5:21 PM [ in reply to Are you senile? Or just don’t care? ]

This was the top law enforcement officer in the country. Normal people aren't seeing anything but a pathetic group of radical people, led by radical people. They have no message, no answer for Trump.

Uh nope.

Oct 11, 2018, 3:03 PM [ in reply to Are you senile? Or just don’t care? ]

Afraid you're wrong on that one too. Hilldogs camp had paid operatives purposely incite violence to blame Trump supporters. And they were all exposed. Don't watch this video because it might pop your bubble.

https://youtu.be/iGcfRbtgVak

And you DEFINATELY don't want to see this. Too much truth for one day.

https://youtu.be/2XoS-s4DIGE

Shiddy fakes news site***

Oct 10, 2018, 6:37 PM

Re: Obamas AG: "When they go low, we kick em!"

Oct 10, 2018, 6:45 PM

In the same interview, he clarified that he meant kicking metaphorically.

Though anyone who doesn't know that "kick them while they're down" is a metaphor, is too stupid to count to 3.

Re: Obamas AG: "When they go low, we kick em!"

Oct 11, 2018, 8:21 AM

It had the desired effect whether he danced his little backtrack maneuver or not and his minions whipped into a frenzy. His mask is slipping off.

Memphis, not that facts would persuade you of anything since

Oct 11, 2018, 1:14 PM

you're the only one who sees the truth and everyone else is being fooled, perhaps you'd do a little research of the Tea Party movement back in 09?

"On Saturday, March 20, according to the Associate Press, Tea Party demonstrators shouted "######" at civil rights hero and congressman - John Lewis. When I heard the news, I was taken aback because the racist chants were directed at a man who was nearly beaten to death in the 60s because of the color of his skin. Asked about the incident, Lewis said, "... it's okay. I've faced this before. It reminded me of the 60s..."

On that fateful day, other lawmakers were also harassed, including Emanuel Cleaver, who was spat upon by the Tea Party protesters. He said he clearly heard chants of the word "######" echoing from the crowd. The crowd did not stop short of uttering homophobic slurs. Barney Frank - an openly gay congressman was called "####" and "######" by the angry crowd."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Memphis, not that facts would persuade you of anything since

Oct 12, 2018, 9:07 AM

A white man can't say anything negative about blacks or any black person without being called a racist. It's as if dems don't view blacks as being human and having the same faults as other humans. Blacks and other minorities are off base. Not one person in this country has accused Ford of lying. Doesn't that strike you as being strange? Do you guys even take a step back and see what you're doing?

A black man can't say anything good about Trump or bad about dems without being called a 'Sellout, porch slave or house n-word.'

Pubs where categorically labeled as racist before Obama took office. Even after elected by Americans the white people who voted for him were called racist when they disagreed with some of his policies. So what's changed? Well, pubs are numb and continue to remain silent letting their voices be heard when they draw the curtain on the booth to pull the lever in secret.

...and you guys wonder how the 2016 polls could have been so wrong. Just how wrong do you think today's polls are?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't say anything about this until I got a good look.

Oct 12, 2018, 8:54 AM

Obviously, he was joking. Imo, if you can't take a joke #$@% you. That being said, in this political climate I can see how it would have been blown out of sorts. There's way too many calls from the left which suggest violence and the 8% of people who support the groups of Antifa and others who are using physical intimidation for video clips are less culpable in the movement than the democrats who remain silent. They know better, they are reasonable people remaining silent in their guilt. I'm talking about some of the dems here.

Getting in someone's face will get you bi1chslapped in my world. We call it an invasion of our personal space. If a man did that to a woman he's be fired and rightly so. I don't care who does it, it's wrong and sets everyone in the 'fight or flight,' mode.

Our constitution provides for protest and other civil gatherings to lodge complaints about government in public but there's nothing civil about Antifa or the people who are bullying and physically intimidating representatives in public.

I was proud of Michelle Obama for the first time when she spoke against the harshness and physical aggression levied at Republicans and Trump staffers. From the gitgo I believed she would be the only person in America who could beat Trump. If she keeps this type of reasonable attitude on display we'll have our first woman president in 2020.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Struggling with Metaphors again memphis?***

Oct 12, 2018, 9:08 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jesus, someone call the waaaambulance***

Oct 12, 2018, 9:34 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 435
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic