Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jayron
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,717

Jayron

Feb 29, 2016, 3:13 PM

What happened with Jayron? I feel bad for the guy. Everyone and their brother and even myself guaranteed he would blow the combine out of the water but just a poor performance. I hate to be negative but he doesn't have much to show for on film but hopefully he bounces back on March 10th for the pro day and sneaks into an early round. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jayron

Feb 29, 2016, 3:23 PM

I understand some of these guys opted for NFL money if they are guaranteed something, but unfortunately it does not work that way based on his on-field performance and now his bad combine, no team is going to take a chance on him. Hate to say it but he is one of those guys that should not have left, he should have come back and proved what he could do his Senior season and then got 2nd round money, he will lucky to go in the first 5-7 rounds now!

Just can't see him slipping that far...he's just that gifted

Feb 29, 2016, 4:00 PM

an athlete, but as the first rounds pass, someone is going to call his name and take a chance.
Good luck to him and all our Tigers!
Go Tigers!!

Feb 29, 2016, 4:19 PM

When I saw his 40 time, makes me think he's got an undisclosed injury since about mid-season. I know I've seen him in game situations where he looked like he had the jets. Just doesn't compute. Really strange. I wanted to blame in season performance on motivation problem or trying not to get injured, but he's got all the reason In the world to show out at the combine.

Feb 29, 2016, 4:23 PM

HE THINKS TO MUCH OF HIMSELF, COACHES SHOULD HAVE BENCHED HIM MIDDLE LAST SEASON FOR JUST NOT PLAYING, Maybe they're glad he's gone, just could not get thru to him.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,717
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic