Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jamie Dixon to TCU...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Jamie Dixon to TCU...

Mar 21, 2016, 4:06 PM

didn't realize it was his alma mater. Makes a bit more sense now. That and I'm sure they are throwing a ton of money at him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jamie Dixon to TCU...

Mar 21, 2016, 4:15 PM

Hopefully we can manage the same draw in Wade soon.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Re: Jamie Dixon to TCU...

Mar 21, 2016, 4:27 PM

Took the Panthers to 11 NCAA's tournaments in 13 seasons. Wish him luck. Wonder if they will give Brandon Knight an opportunity to be the HC?

He did all he could @ pitt.....

Mar 21, 2016, 4:57 PM

Time for a new challenge.....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TCU is throwing $$$$$ to get BKB on par with FB & BB

Mar 22, 2016, 12:18 PM

Smaller school----Rich alums

Why does everyone assume that private schools have tons of cash

Mar 22, 2016, 3:36 PM

to throw around on athletics? Many private schools have small athletic budgets and/or don't have money to be great at sports. I'm not saying that's the case at TCU, but private does not necessarily mean loads of money and tons of wealthy alumni. Conversely, public does not mean no money for athletics and poor alumni.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

TCU has a lot of athletic money***

Mar 22, 2016, 3:48 PM

Then why have they been do crappy at basketball for so long?

Mar 22, 2016, 11:17 PM

Have they taken the Clemson approach of funding football at all costs, leaving basketball to get the scraps?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

no because they have had success in other sports too

Mar 23, 2016, 2:21 PM

baseball has been in the CWS several times the past few seasons. Their mens tennis team made the final 4 last year is #3 in the nation now and they lead the nation in average attendance.

Basketball has been the anomaly for them

Re: Why does everyone assume that private schools have tons of cash

Mar 23, 2016, 7:34 AM [ in reply to Why does everyone assume that private schools have tons of cash ]

You are expecting anything from the guy who said Blossomgame was the reason for our struggles to end the year.

IDIOT ALERT !!!!!!! READING COMPREHENSION IS ZERO

Mar 24, 2016, 10:11 AM

This is one of the group of inbreds in a circle jerk that took a post about how 4 other guys stood around and watched while JB elevated his game. One guy playing hard against 5 definitely led to the crash & burn of the BB season. But then, what do you expect from a bunch of trolls who live together in their grandma's basement with nothing else but each other & TigerNet to try to make themselves feel important by attacking & insulting others?

Re: IDIOT ALERT !!!!!!! READING COMPREHENSION IS ZERO***

Mar 24, 2016, 10:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: IDIOT ALERT !!!!!!! READING COMPREHENSION IS ZERO***

Mar 24, 2016, 11:06 AM

It's always fun when someone starts a post with

Mar 24, 2016, 10:27 AM [ in reply to IDIOT ALERT !!!!!!! READING COMPREHENSION IS ZERO ]

" IDIOT ALERT !!!!!!!" followed by calling people "inbreds" and "trolls" while whining about those people "attacking & insulting others"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: It's always fun when someone starts a post with

Mar 24, 2016, 10:29 AM

I'm pretty sure there's a parable in there somewhere.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Re: IDIOT ALERT !!!!!!! READING COMPREHENSION IS ZERO

Mar 24, 2016, 11:03 AM [ in reply to IDIOT ALERT !!!!!!! READING COMPREHENSION IS ZERO ]

Link to me attacking or insulting you?

It seems you are the one here doing that.

"IDIOT" "inbred" "troll"

These words all came out of your mouth.

Maybe you should refrain from calling others an idiot if you are unable to read.

But anyway

Coach Superstar strikes again

Re: IDIOT ALERT !!!!!!! READING COMPREHENSION IS ZERO

Mar 24, 2016, 9:37 PM

hmm still no link..

I am shocked @coachmac

DUMBEST.POSTS.EVER!!!

Mar 24, 2016, 11:12 AM [ in reply to IDIOT ALERT !!!!!!! READING COMPREHENSION IS ZERO ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1559776&ref=pop

Re: DUMBEST.POSTS.EVER!!!

Mar 24, 2016, 11:15 AM

Haha ah what a nice trip back down memory lane.

I just don't understand how anyone can make that post

Mar 24, 2016, 12:30 PM

while being completely serious about it, and then getting mad when people question the ridiculousness of it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

"and then getting mad when people question the

Mar 24, 2016, 12:39 PM

ridiculousness of it."

TTT ain't gonna like this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: I just don't understand how anyone can make that post

Mar 24, 2016, 12:59 PM [ in reply to I just don't understand how anyone can make that post ]

I thought that was the thread that led to your Sig...

Has that part been deleted or was it in a different post.

If it has been deleted then that makes me sad. The best part of that was when you finally broke him and it led to that outburst.

Mar 24, 2016, 1:19 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19127946

Mar 24, 2016, 1:37 PM

Ah there it is :)

Thanks

Baseballfan, is that you?***

Mar 24, 2016, 1:09 PM [ in reply to IDIOT ALERT !!!!!!! READING COMPREHENSION IS ZERO ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic