Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jake going to play in two weeks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Jake going to play in two weeks

Nov 15, 2019, 9:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Jake going to play in two weeks

Nov 15, 2019, 10:26 PM

Lets hope so. That way when he returns next year to lose once again he’ll have lost 5 straight to our Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2019, 2:21 AM

Ahh yes - - Jake might play that game, but I bet ONE guy won't - FEASTER. That groin injury is just gonna get worse every day. "No coach. Can't understand it. No - not better at ALL. Pretty sure I'm done this season."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2019, 2:56 AM

That was a serious bad decision by Feaster, and he found that the grass wasn't greener bc it was turf!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he had 78 attempts for 440 yards last season

Nov 16, 2019, 3:02 AM

this season he has 112 attempts for 625 yards.

both averages were the same 5.6 ypc.

He wanted to be a featured back, the starter, mboc. He got what he wanted. At least now he knows he was never really that good and he will always be a coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he had 78 attempts for 440 yards last season

Nov 16, 2019, 5:37 AM

Easy Tiger. He's a Tiger and always will be. He was a player that was a big part of us getting the 2018 Trophy. You don't have to act like your girlfriend just broke up with you. Just wish him well on his journey through life and give him praise on his successes. It's a good habit to learn.

Well said, sir!

Nov 16, 2019, 5:58 AM

Every once in a while, some words of wisdom will be posted.

Feaster was simply trying to put himself in a position for more playing time to be recognized by pro scouts. Did it work for him? Only time will tell. Do I wish he had stayed? Of course I do. Would I have preferred he went somewhere besides UofSuC? Of course. (Still scratching my head over his choice.)

Fact remains though-- he made some nice contributions to Tiger Football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well said, sir!

Nov 16, 2019, 6:20 AM

Though I agree with you on the part of your assessment here that says he was trying to put himself in position to be recognized by NFL scouts, he didn’t have to go to Columbia running his mouth about not getting opportunity at Clemson and how he threw out all his Clemson gear and such. That’s sour grapes and making excuses about getting beaten out by a better player(s). He still didn’t start at UofSC, and only started two games because of Dowdle being out injured. Admittedly, I hate he went to Columbia, but he could’ve made the move a little more gracefully

Shaq Smith, Hunter Johnson, Zerrick Cooper and others

Nov 16, 2019, 7:01 AM

left with class. They didn't blame the coaching staff and they didn't go to our rival.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shaq Smith, Hunter Johnson, Zerrick Cooper and others

Nov 16, 2019, 7:06 AM

Bingo! There are no excuses for going to our rival and becoming a coot. Plenty of schools out there. He made his bed.....

Nov 16, 2019, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Shaq Smith, Hunter Johnson, Zerrick Cooper and others ]

left with class. They didn't blame the coaching staff and they didn't go to our rival.

I really don't get how folks still think that SC is a rival to Clemson still; the have only one ACC Championship in their entire existence as a program!

Clemson ain't anywhere near their lowly level and hasn't been for a long time.

A rival is someone or something that could possibly be somewhat equal in competition, not something or someone that doesn't even have a chance.

Nov 16, 2019, 9:18 AM

Do not EVER take an opponent for granted...its why you lose. I despise the coots as much as anyone and more than a few. I remember when the state championship WAS a big deal. Dabo has made this a blowout the last few years, but this is still a big deal for them. They will give us everything they have. It wasnt so long ago that they hurt us for 5. Everything cycles. Do not take them for granted. Better yet, embarrass the tar outta them. Hang another 63 on them or more.

Re: he had 78 attempts for 440 yards last season

Nov 16, 2019, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Re: he had 78 attempts for 440 yards last season ]

You serious Clark.....he will always be remembered as a coot.......Go Tigers!!!!!!

Nov 16, 2019, 9:08 AM

I think he will play.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2019, 9:19 AM

Lmao. Is that a man brasserie?

What’s up with the blond mullet?

Nov 16, 2019, 9:24 AM

Strange