Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jake Fromm broke his hand
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Jake Fromm broke his hand

Jul 4, 2018, 5:01 PM

<###### async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">

Georgia has had a quiet off-season up to this point with off the field distractions. Yet on Monday afternoon, the Bulldogs starting quarterback Jake Fromm suffered a broken non-throwing hand in an incident on Lake Burton, according to an inside source.

According to an inside source it is not a serious injury. Apparently Fromm was with a group of friends who were trying to get someone up on a wake board, and the pull rope slipped away, snapping the attached handle back to hit Fromm in the hand. It was just a freak accident as all Fromm was doing was sitting in the back of the boat. Fromm was just unlucky

Monday was not Fromm's first summer visit to the doctor's office.

Earlier this summer Fromm posted a picture of himself in a first aid clinic, needing to get a fishing lure treble hook removed from his leg.

Lukily, his latest adventure will not cause him to lose any time on the field.

We are told he will be in a splint for a couple weeks, and no cast was needed. He will resume throwing in a 7-on-7 session tomorrow.

It was two years ago, also on July 4, that we reported Sony Michel had broken his arm in an ATV accident.

Message was edited by: reynolds®

Message was edited by: reynolds®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jake broke his hand

Jul 4, 2018, 5:03 PM

he's doing it wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Yep, he is . I put a top water lure in my shin 15 years ago

Jul 4, 2018, 5:42 PM
Hook Implant.jpg(105.1 K)

while fishing with my coot-n-law......It was up to the hilt. Removed it myself and kept on fishing. True story. Tried to get my brother in law to jerk the line to pull the hook out, but he was having none of it. Once he saw me do it, he said he wished he had paid attention, so if it ever happened to him, he would know how. 5 minutes later, he put one in his arm. I said, "Well, Partner, you are about to find out. Pay attention this time!!".....

About 10 years after that, he called me on my cell phone and asked if I could send instructions as he was on a pond in Hodges and in dire need of a hook removal.....I drew it on a napkin, took picture and sent him instructions....He is still practicing law with both arms as we speak!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jake Fromm broke his hand

Jul 4, 2018, 5:11 PM

They will lose 3 this year including to Bama in the Sec title game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

agree that they will lose to Bama, but who are the other

Jul 4, 2018, 5:51 PM

two? Don’t they have Auburn at home? If they do lose two more I would guess it would have to be between Auburn, USux, and Fla.

Re: Jake Fromm broke his hand

Jul 4, 2018, 6:40 PM

Message was edited by: DirtyTiger2000

Who thumbed up a guy getting his hand broken?

Jul 4, 2018, 6:44 PM

Kind of messed up

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: Who thumbed up a guy getting his hand broken?

Jul 4, 2018, 8:20 PM

Did you read it? It was his non throwing hand and he won’t miss any time playing, that’s a thumbs up ????!

I think they will lose to auburn, Alabama and they always lose to someone they shouldn’t maybe Kentucky, Coots or Florida.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Who thumbed up a guy getting his hand broken?

Jul 4, 2018, 8:44 PM

I have no idea what Florida will be like, but I would have to guess their only possible losses are Ala, Aub and Fl. I will exclude the others.

I did read it and normally appreciate your post's

Jul 4, 2018, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Who thumbed up a guy getting his hand broken? ]

Just don't see any value in wishing, or congratuling harm on others.

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

He'll be fine.

Jul 4, 2018, 8:23 PM

A broken non-throwing hand isn't a big deal. Two months and it will be 100% if the glue and screw it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hear he's a good kid & hope he has a full recovery

Jul 4, 2018, 9:24 PM

Not a Dawg hater. Married a pretty one years ago and still in Savannah, GA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic