Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jack Leggett Interview; and opportunity for small businesse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Jack Leggett Interview; and opportunity for small businesse

Jan 30, 2013, 11:26 AM

Hey kids,

Wanted to let you know that Jack Leggett will the guest for the entire hour on this week's TV show - 8:30 a.m. Saturday on WGGS Channel 16. It will also be archived at www.danscottshow.com.

In addition, wanted to toss out there the fact that we have made a decision to set aside a block of available advertising time for small businesses. It will not only be a great way to advertise your business, but it will also be helping the ministry we are working hard to get rolling at the EDF.

And it's only $300 a month.

WGGS is available in the entire Greenville-Spartanburg-Asheville market, the 37th largest market in the country. You can get it on DirecTV, Dish, U-Verse, Cable or over the air.

Last thing...could be some exciting news on the horizon. Nothing set in stone yet, but there have been conversations. Would ask that if you feel led to do so, say a prayer for my family and me.

Thanks, and God Bless!

DAN

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh yeah...

Jan 30, 2013, 1:22 PM

Forgot... If you have any questions email me at dan@danscottshow.com.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic