Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jack Leggett - Is anyone..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Jack Leggett - Is anyone..

Apr 26, 2014, 11:38 PM

heckling Jack to get out of town at games these days? I would love to drive to Clemson to a baseball game just to tell him to PLEASE RETIRE!!! I would hate for our kids to hear that, but I want everything possible to be done to get him out. We are a shell of what we once were in baseball, and it is more than obvious that we won't get back to where we were with him coaching our team.

We've had some great research posted here about our digression over the past 5 years or so. BUT all you have to do is look at the headlines each weekend over that time period to know that we are not going to get back to where we used to be with Jack at the helm. He's being a stubborn money collector and letting our once proud program slip and slip and slip.

Again, is anyone telling him how it is at games? I know he has to be aware of the general disdain Clemson fans have for him, but I want it to be shouted and heard from every possible angle. GET OUT JACK!!! YOU DID A GOOD JOB UP TO 5+ YEARS AGO BUT IT IS NOW OVER AND TIME TO LET SOMEONE REBUILD. HATE HIM.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jack Leggett - Is anyone..

Apr 26, 2014, 11:55 PM

Hate is an awfully strong term to use but most Tiger fans I know are ready for a change. It seems like less than 20% want him retained. I'm with the majority...

Apr 27, 2014, 12:19 AM

True. I do appreciate that he has done a good job for us overall, but at this point he needs to show he's a man and step down. At least Bobby Bowden won a few national championships, which kind of gave him a little more leverage to be stubborn. Jack was shell shocked by the coots in the CWS more than once, and he will never be the same. He is putting it too us and Jack, as we all know, is one stubborn dude.

GET OUT!!!!

Apr 27, 2014, 6:52 PM

if you don't go to the games you really have no right to even talk about the baseball team

You guys are fighting a losing battle.

Apr 27, 2014, 12:22 AM

I wish you'd just give it a rest; Jack's like Joe Riley in Charleston. Not going anywhere.

Re: You guys are fighting a losing battle.

Apr 27, 2014, 7:45 AM

I have rested long enough in this instance. Leggett's value to the program is zilch. He's done. We will be average at best under him as long as he's here. Just admit it. :)

Re: You guys are fighting a losing battle.

Apr 27, 2014, 11:11 AM

I may or may not agree w/ you.

Jack has run too clean of a program w/o any terrible seasons for him to be going anywhere.

I might have an even bolder disgusted opinion of his coaching abilities but that doesn't change the fact that

Jack's job is more secure than the Pickens County DEA.

Just admit you're a pathetic person first***

Apr 27, 2014, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: You guys are fighting a losing battle. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it is frustrating, but just say no to hate***

Apr 27, 2014, 12:38 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: it is frustrating, but just say no to hate***

Apr 27, 2014, 7:55 AM

PLEASE JACK, LEAVE BEFORE WE ARE A LAUGHING STOCK OF THE ACC ! WE HAVE GONE DOWN HILL UNDER JL FOR 5 YEARS. TIME FOR A CHANGE ! I HOPE OUR AD KNOWES HOW ALL FANS ARE FEELING.

But, but, but...when we get the new player facility all will

Apr 27, 2014, 8:59 AM

be ok. Yeah right. I agree facility improvements are needed and will help, but I also believe Jack has peaked and change at the top with improved facilities would be best for CLEMSON! Thanks jack for all you did, but chnage is needed if we can sway the RIGHT GUY to come back (Corbin).

Like Corbin would come back if Leggett got fired...

Apr 27, 2014, 12:53 PM

Reality check time: this is college baseball, not basketball or football. You can't make knee jerk fires and expect to get a good coach, much less one that was mentored by the fired coach.

Corbin is a choker too. Cut from the same cloth.***

Apr 27, 2014, 5:07 PM

Yes you can.***

Apr 27, 2014, 5:20 PM [ in reply to Like Corbin would come back if Leggett got fired... ]

Perhaps Jack was the one being mentored. Since Corbin....

Apr 27, 2014, 5:35 PM [ in reply to Like Corbin would come back if Leggett got fired... ]

and Sully left, we have been very avg. Perhaps?

Absolutely pathetic if anybody is. Show some class.***

Apr 27, 2014, 12:49 PM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic