Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jac Collingsworth - ACCN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Jac Collingsworth - ACCN

Aug 29, 2019, 11:53 PM

Impressed with the ACCN but the ###### (#####) is strong with this one. Maybe it’s the hair but this guy just gets on my nerves. I haven’t researched, but I’m guessing his daddy is Chris and got him the job?

Message was edited by: Reality2003

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jac Collingsworth - ACCN

Aug 29, 2019, 11:54 PM

He seemed fine to me. Kind of cool.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2019, 11:56 PM

It’s probably just me. I don’t care for many people under 25 these days.

wut?

Aug 29, 2019, 11:54 PM

Aug 29, 2019, 11:55 PM

Some of you are just miserable people.

Re: Jac Collingsworth - ACCN Richt gets me

Aug 29, 2019, 11:59 PM

low energy, boring, no real insights. I sear coming back on at one point it looked like they just woke him up. EJ and Eric give much better insights with a little energy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACCN Richt gets me- and he just forgot what he was

Aug 30, 2019, 12:01 AM

going to say. WOW. WHo hired him? I thought CTB was real great. Richt is even worse

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2019, 12:05 AM

Plus, he's the moderator, kind of just keeping things moving. He's not supposed to necessarily be one of the personalities.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2019, 12:47 AM

I thought he did a good job as moderator, redirecting the convo to the topic at hand. HIs father, Chris was an All American at UF and an All Pro with the Bengals. When he went to broadcasting I didn't care for his caustic personality but came to respect his insight and commentary.

Son Jac looks and sounds just like his dad (acorn didn't fall far from the tree) but I think he did his job well. Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2019, 1:25 AM

I thought he did really well. It was nice listening to positive comments from all four guys. Coach Richt is extremely laid back and improved as the game went on. Eric McClain is outstanding and gets it. EJ was excellent and Collingsworth kept everything flowing. ??

Aug 30, 2019, 3:03 AM

Well, one thing got fixed w/Jac Collinsworth.... In previous discussions on CU - he would always say "CLEMZZZON." I noticed last night he never once said it. Instead got the soft "S" sound in "Clemssson" every time. MacLain must have talked to him. It's a small thing, but if he's going to be an anchor for the ACCN & talk about Clemson a lot, pronounce it correctly.

I like Mark Richt. Seems they talk over him too much before he finishes making a point. Richt is one of the nicest guys in the business. Interviewed him many times & he's always very accommodating - never arrogant.

I saw Eric Mac Clain in Littlejohn this afternoon prior to

Aug 30, 2019, 3:43 AM

the ACCN broadcast and got to speak to him for about a minute. Super nice guy - class act all the way. I asked him to please get Collinsworth to pronounce Clemson properly. Eric looked somewhat frustrated at my comment but indicated he is working on it... Haven't seen the broadcast yet but maybe Eric has finally gotten Collinsworth properly trained.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2019, 6:50 AM

Was curious as to why Johnny Weir was a commentator for the ACCNetwork. Obviously he knew nothing about football. He did dress his usual way, hair style and all

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2019, 1:58 PM

I think they were much better than the guys on SECNation. Is the Huddle show crew going to travel to location of ACCN prime time games each week the way SECNation does?

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic