Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Injury updates on Blanks and Brooks, and McCullough to running back?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Injury updates on Blanks and Brooks, and McCullough to running back?

Nov 24, 2013, 6:56 PM

Injury updates on Blanks and Brooks, and McCullough to running back?

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney announced Sunday evening that safety Travis Blanks will miss the rest of the season after sustaining an ACL injury Saturday in the win over The Citadel. Running back Zac Brooks (shoulder) will be re-evaluated Monday. What does Swinney say about the injuries? What does he say about the rivalry game? Also,when did tight end Jay Jay McCullough move to running back? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love McCullough to RB move. Be a BEAST JAY JAY! Don't forget to take your B-12s and Antler Spray Pregame so you could shatter a brick wall

Nov 24, 2013, 7:11 PM

Should one stand in your way AND focus on your assignments!!

You can't do steroids like them, but that should get you as close as legally possible to it***

Nov 24, 2013, 7:13 PM

Re: Front Page Story: Injury updates on Blanks and Brooks, and McCullough to running back?

Nov 24, 2013, 7:37 PM

Really like the idea of putting Jay Jay McCullough at running back - we need a big guy back there that can break arm tackles and drag a few guys. Love Hot Rod but with Zack out we're gonna need someone with some size to punch the coots in the mouth...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought I read somewhere that D.J. Reader

Nov 24, 2013, 7:54 PM

might try some RB reps... Whatever happened to that?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought I read somewhere that D.J. Reader

Nov 24, 2013, 8:00 PM

Maybe they'll use em both together......can be our jumbo set

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

He's been in the backfield to block before

Nov 25, 2013, 8:17 AM [ in reply to I thought I read somewhere that D.J. Reader ]

in goalline and short yardage.

So is Dabo saying the McCullough move to RB

Nov 24, 2013, 8:08 PM

is a done deal for now or not? Or will the "develop" him for both positions by improving his ball handling. I must not be good at reading between the lines....

Reader is way too big...

Nov 24, 2013, 8:08 PM

Jay Jay could actually be a very good back. Would give our running game a toughness we haven't had really all season. I hope he gets some quality reps against SC.

Obviously you did not see Reader's high school video at

Nov 24, 2013, 8:23 PM

running back! He was #### good! Don't forget - he has been a baseball player. Just a really good athlete.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JUST WIN...AT ALL COSTS, BEAT THE #####

Nov 24, 2013, 8:21 PM

THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS, BEAT SC!!! YOU HAVE NO OTHER OBJECTIVE OTHER THAN BEATING SC!!!!!

Re: Front Page Story: Injury updates on Blanks and Brooks, and McCullough to running back?

Nov 24, 2013, 8:27 PM

Clowney probably thinks Jay Jay is afraid of him too.

Nov 24, 2013, 8:30 PM

I have a lot going through my mind with Jay Jay at RB. I knew there was more to that yesterday than him just coming in to run the ball a few times, like to keep from hurting anyone else. He looked comfortable and I believe the reason they waited until late in the game was to give the coots as little as possible of him running on tape. As stated by Dabo, they have been working with him for a few weeks. He ran it in HS and the guy is an athlete. I'm calling it now. He will be a factor in the game next week. You have him, hot Rod, and Boyd. Boyd is going to give it his all and the rest of our boys will too.

Jay Jay next week- 8 carries for 65 yards, 1 TD, 2 rec for 27 yards. Will also be used to double team Clowney.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JJ and DJ both in the backfield

Nov 25, 2013, 5:42 AM

How's that for some power running... or to help with blocking. To quote Chad 'Evil Genius' Morris, 'bwah hah haha!'

Get it done coach. No excuses.***

Nov 25, 2013, 9:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Nov 25, 2013, 1:54 PM

I thought McCullough looked great powering the ball on Saturday. Sure, it was the Citadel, but I haven't seen us run the ball like that since Merriweather.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic