Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
JUST RELEASED: Nike Coaches Sideline Polos
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

JUST RELEASED: Nike Coaches Sideline Polos

Mar 27, 2018, 2:00 PM
thumb (1).jpeg(43.1 K)
thumb.jpeg(52.0 K)

JUST RELEASED: Clemson Tigers Nike 2018 Early Season Coaches Sideline Performance Polo:

Free shipping with code FASTER. Support TigerNet and use this link:

http://shrsl.com/urkf

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: JUST RELEASED: Nike Coaches Sideline Polos

Mar 27, 2018, 2:06 PM

SWEET!!!! can I use my TU's to get one? Sort of like Greenbax stamps?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm gonna wait until they bring this back as a hat/shirt

Mar 27, 2018, 2:10 PM

combo.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: I'm gonna wait until they bring this back as a hat/shirt

Mar 27, 2018, 2:13 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Number one super guy...***

Mar 27, 2018, 2:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TRIGGERED!!

Mar 27, 2018, 2:18 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm gonna wait until they bring this back as a hat/shirt ]

RACIAL PROFILING!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: TRIGGERED!!

Mar 27, 2018, 2:23 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z3wUD3AZg4

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will watch later when not at work ... but I gave you a

Mar 27, 2018, 2:41 PM

precursory TU.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Haha, for the best...

Mar 27, 2018, 2:44 PM

konichiwa bitches.

Little known fact - Hatfield loved making the team do board

Mar 27, 2018, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm gonna wait until they bring this back as a hat/shirt ]

drills

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank You Sir, May I have another?

Mar 27, 2018, 2:40 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I like what Ken did with his hair ... sort of like a

Mar 27, 2018, 2:43 PM [ in reply to Little known fact - Hatfield loved making the team do board ]

shih tzu ....

Hong Kong phooey!!!

Mar 27, 2018, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm gonna wait until they bring this back as a hat/shirt ]

Loved that cartoon!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ken rocked that look.***

Mar 27, 2018, 2:14 PM [ in reply to I'm gonna wait until they bring this back as a hat/shirt ]

He was way ahead of his time in every way.***

Mar 27, 2018, 2:41 PM

Re: hat should say "Make Hatfield annoy Clemson again"

Mar 27, 2018, 2:15 PM [ in reply to I'm gonna wait until they bring this back as a hat/shirt ]

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm gonna wait until they bring this back as a hat/shirt

Mar 28, 2018, 8:22 AM [ in reply to I'm gonna wait until they bring this back as a hat/shirt ]

I’m not gonna lie, I like the shirt. Especially with the dri fit technology they have now. You couldn’t pay me to wear that Elmer Fudd hat though.

Mar 27, 2018, 2:28 PM

I don’t like them, the Nike logo is too large and prominent. It should be on the side of the sleeve and not so large, it’s a Clemson shirt.

Mar 27, 2018, 2:34 PM

Actually, it's a Clemson Nike shirt.

Dont like them.

Mar 27, 2018, 2:56 PM

The stripes make it look too much like a prison shirt. Better suited for bull dogs, chickens, the 'U", or just all of the SECheat.

Mar 27, 2018, 10:29 PM [ in reply to Re: JUST RELEASED: Nike Coaches Sideline Polos ]

I'm with you. The swish IS too big.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

For $75!!!!!!! Think I'll be buying something.........

Mar 27, 2018, 3:31 PM

at Knickerbocker's, etc. instead.

Re: For $75!!!!!!! Think I'll be buying something.........

Mar 28, 2018, 8:49 AM

But, wait it ships for free. lol

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

is that for real?

Mar 27, 2018, 5:40 PM

Looks photoshopped

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have a rugby team?***

Mar 27, 2018, 10:38 PM

man they really went out on a limb with the design of these

Mar 28, 2018, 8:29 AM

bad boys... About as boring as it gets right there.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic