Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
JHop83 is born again! Now he’s TinCup14. Allow me to splain it to normal peeps with lives-
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

JHop83 is born again! Now he’s TinCup14. Allow me to splain it to normal peeps with lives-

Oct 26, 2019, 3:50 AM

He’s a clinically disturbed person whose sole objective is to incite divisiveness and hate on this forum. He has no fewer than 3-handles on TNet. He targets religion, politics, Clemson football, guns, current events, the playoff system, and any human weakness just to name a few. He inserts politics into every situation. He looks for any opening to insert a wedge between people.

He devotes nearly all of his free time and energy towards any wordcraft that may tear apart one’s beliefs or convictions, and he gets off on it. He needs it. It’s what makes him momentarily happy. In fact, he can’t live without it. In the end it’s all he really is.

The proof in the pudding is that he pays for it! Again and again, he creates accounts, logs in under different handles, only to get shown the door whereby he rinses and repeats ringing the TNet cash register each time.

He’s had 4-posts deleted in the last month alone for fabricating fictional stories slandering Clemson fans and alumni.

B-Meist and Crump both know it, yet they allow it. It’s one sickness in the dynamics of this forum that personally disgusts. Free speech and all—

As a person who was raised to love and create things rather than destroy them, it’s sad that we have so many persons in this world and in our country who hunger for destruction and take pleasure in it, if only because they can.

Building things is so much more fun and fulfilling! It’s sad when one considers what JHop’s..I mean TinCup’s obituary will read.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: JHop83 is born again! Now he’s TinCup14. Allow me to splain it to normal peeps-

Oct 26, 2019, 4:03 AM

I think he is pretty funny. Jhop was hilarious. I havent read much of TinCup. I will check out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: JHop83 is born again! Now he’s TinCup14. Allow me to splain it to normal peeps-

Oct 26, 2019, 4:09 AM

Uh huh.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2019, 4:36 AM

You sure they are the same person?

JHop detractors are more distracting than JHop ever was

Oct 26, 2019, 7:16 AM [ in reply to Re: JHop83 is born again! Now he’s TinCup14. Allow me to splain it to normal peeps- ]

That's just a fact.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: JHop83 is born again! Now he’s TinCup14. Allow me to splain it to normal peeps with lives-

Oct 26, 2019, 4:50 AM

Re: JHop83 is born again! Now he’s TinCup14. Allow me to splain it to normal peeps with lives-

Oct 26, 2019, 6:10 AM

It’s hilarious how serious you people take this free message board.

Sounds like he is living rent free in your head

Oct 26, 2019, 9:09 AM

I think he’s quite funny too

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Get it but Jhop was quite Funny..

Oct 26, 2019, 9:40 AM

but TinCup Is maybe Less Funny since more serious.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since he’s been compelled to sign in with one of his SCoks to respond

Oct 26, 2019, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Sounds like he is living rent free in your head ]

Who’s gotten into who’s head?

Oct 26, 2019, 10:26 AM

Lol. This thread didn’t go the way the OP thought it would, so he went around giving people imaginary thumbs down. Man he’s really showing everyone he means business.

Oct 26, 2019, 10:32 AM

Says game day tnet troll, exhibit A

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2019, 11:50 AM

Well here’s mr thumbs himself. You are the prime example of a total loser who thinks they are somehow affecting someone’s life by giving them an imaginary thumbs down. You really feel a sense of power when you click that button don’t you?

When DSP exposed you a while back, what was the percentage of thumbs down you give? Something crazy like 8 to 1. You had given out like 500 thumbs down in a couple weeks or something like that. You can call me a troll (whatever kind of internet message board insult that is, I don’t really subscribe to that nerd lingo) all you want, but that is some strait up loser $hit if I’ve ever seen it. Just plain pathetic.

Oct 26, 2019, 11:55 AM

Yup and they were all TD’s to you.

Rent free little boy!! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2019, 12:21 PM

And you really showed me didn’t you? Lol.

And aren’t you always showing up after I post and not the other way around? And somehow you think you’re in my head? Par for the course for a loser like you. Keep those thumbs loose Sally. You’re gonna need them.

Oct 26, 2019, 12:49 PM

No personal insults. Even trolls need to keep it classy.

Your posts are cancerous, adversarial and anti-Clemson. Try some positivity in your life It will cut down on your angst.

I’m here though anytime you do you to provide a TD and laugh with the real fans on this board.

Have a super day Gabriel.

Oct 26, 2019, 12:55 PM

Oct 28, 2019, 11:42 PM [ in reply to Re: JHop83 is born again! Now he’s TinCup14. Allow me to splain it to normal peeps with lives- ]

Dang...I'm having Middle School flashbacks! #notcool. ????

Actually, that’s part of the point. I don’t really care how the thread goes.

Oct 26, 2019, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Re: JHop83 is born again! Now he’s TinCup14. Allow me to splain it to normal peeps with lives- ]

That’s not what inspires me. Just felt like rifting a little truth tellin’. I don’t take any of TinCootCup’s stuff seriously. I just find it so sad that people spend their energy that way. Life is short.

I enjoy the forum for what it is, especially the humor. After a long hike this morning, I’m ready for a long day of football!!

Oh, and by the way, Tell ‘em Coot!!

Re: Actually, that’s part of the point. I don’t really care how the bread goes.

Oct 26, 2019, 11:52 AM

Where did you hike? Looking forward to doing some soon myself.

Oct 26, 2019, 12:12 PM

Teotihuacan. I’m currently supporting a client only an hour away.

Talk about perspective! They still let you climb the pyramids too.

One of our TNetter contributors, I think JD404, turned me onto SportSurge.net, so I’m buckling in for a long day of football!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teotihuacan

Oct 26, 2019, 12:51 PM

Wow! That’s unreal! Post some pics if you can!

Oct 26, 2019, 10:44 AM

I don’t see why you’re getting thumbs down. Pretty accurate assessment imo.

Haha I’ve had one TigerNet handle for 20+ years

Oct 26, 2019, 12:25 PM

My very first email address was dsgriff@ix.netcom.com

Weird post***

Oct 26, 2019, 12:53 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2019, 1:08 PM

ddraines® said:

He’s a clinically disturbed person whose sole objective is to incite divisiveness and hate on this forum. He has no fewer than 3-handles on TNet. He targets religion, politics, Clemson football, guns, current events, the playoff system, and any human weakness just to name a few. He inserts politics into every situation. He looks for any opening to insert a wedge between people.

He devotes nearly all of his free time and energy towards any wordcraft that may tear apart one’s beliefs or convictions, and he gets off on it. He needs it. It’s what makes him momentarily happy. In fact, he can’t live without it. In the end it’s all he really is.

The proof in the pudding is that he pays for it! Again and again, he creates accounts, logs in under different handles, only to get shown the door whereby he rinses and repeats ringing the TNet cash register each time.

He’s had 4-posts deleted in the last month alone for fabricating fictional stories slandering Clemson fans and alumni.

B-Meist and Crump both know it, yet they allow it. It’s one sickness in the dynamics of this forum that personally disgusts. Free speech and all—

As a person who was raised to love and create things rather than destroy them, it’s sad that we have so many persons in this world and in our country who hunger for destruction and take pleasure in it, if only because they can.

Building things is so much more fun and fulfilling! It’s sad when one considers what JHop’s..I mean TinCup’s obituary will read.

Coots don’t get born, they Hatch!

Hey Bro, if you don’t like how BMeist and Crump are rolling

Oct 28, 2019, 7:14 PM

You could always quite donating, or just quit beechin’

If it was all homers 24/7 here it’d make for a boring party, no?

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Or I could just provide my own POV as I see fit as a paying member

Oct 28, 2019, 9:52 PM

Unlike yourself.

Re: Or I could just provide my own POV as I see fit as a paying member

Oct 28, 2019, 10:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Oct 28, 2019, 7:17 PM

Im not trying to be divisive here but you're assuming it's gender .

The kids today and their computers ... they're a little too much sometimes .
I think it's a male , but we can't be sure .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

^^^^One of JHop’s socks***

Oct 28, 2019, 7:19 PM

Re: ^^^^One of JHop’s socks***

Oct 28, 2019, 9:39 PM

I mean, what are the chances that two people that moranic would just happen to stumble in here?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2019, 10:46 AM

well we do have Francis Marion® AND classof1994®....

Oct 29, 2019, 1:16 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You misspelled "hatched."***

Oct 28, 2019, 9:38 PM

Re: JHop83 is born again; oops, your bad

Oct 28, 2019, 10:15 PM

Dude, you are totally clueless.

Jhop83 is a real person with real values that were more liberal and racially divisive than most of the board. I disagreed with him about 75% of the time, but I never got into the flame wars that some of you did with him. He has his own set of values that you'll never hear on TalkRadio. People who disagree with him he is likely to call 'racists.'

OTOH, TinCup has rarely had an original mature thought in his life. He treats the loudest, most obnoxiously promoted opinion he hears as fact, with its veracity determined by what he believes most influential people think. He has no real values of his own, and then calls people who disagree with him 'idiots'. He is a caricature of a person who takes himself too seriously.

If you want to cite some evidence like an IP address or something, feel free (if allowed), but they don't think, argue or sh#%stir alike. The only thing they do alike is get under your skin.

Conclusion: they are NOT the same.

Lighten up, Francis.

Unless this whole thread is hidden satire.

Oct 28, 2019, 10:21 PM

+1 for the use of veracity.

You’re wrong about everything else.

Oct 28, 2019, 11:03 PM [ in reply to Re: JHop83 is born again; oops, your bad ]

He said as much in a later response he was just “rifting.”

I never read the guys’ stuff so I don’t have an opinion, but the OP appears to be in jest about the multiple user name weirdos.

Stay thirsty...

Pardon me RW43.......

Nov 1, 2019, 4:30 AM [ in reply to Re: JHop83 is born again; oops, your bad ]

Oct 29, 2019, 1:09 PM

I like "Soda City" for the next handle transition.

Oct 29, 2019, 3:21 PM

I was thinking CatButt59.

Nov 1, 2019, 9:48 AM

ddraines® said:

The proof is in the pudding

I am sorry, but I could not take the OP's post seriously after I saw this blatant disregard for such a famous phrase.

ddraines, the correct phrase is The proof is in the "eating of the" pudding , how can you get things so wrong!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic