Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So I don't FB, but my accountant just sent me this:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

So I don't FB, but my accountant just sent me this:

Apr 7, 2020, 1:03 PM

For those that don’t look at FB I am sharing because this is scary. I couldn’t understand why toilet paper was still so hard to get. Didn’t make any sense…….read on
·
The coronavirus traveled all over the world from Wuhan China, but it did not reach Beijing or Shanghai or other major cities in China. Can anyone explain how is that possible?

There are so many questions, after all, where it all started, in China, the Chinese stock market did not collapse, but the American and European markets did, and when those markets collapsed, the Chinese bought a lot.

All roads lead back to China

1. They created a virus for which they already had an antidote.

2. They purposely spread the virus for financial gain.

3. There is a clear demonstration of efficiency to such an extent that they built hospitals in a few days. To build so many hospitals they had to be prepared with organized projects, for example, with the ordering of equipment, the hiring of labor, the water and sewerage network, the prefabricated building materials and the storage in an impressive volume. Everything happened so fast that everyone was speechless.

4. They caused chaos in the world, beginning with Europe and the rest of the western worlds.

5. Quickly decimating the economies of dozens of countries.

6. Stop production and manufacturing lines in factories and primary production in dozens of countries.

7. Causing the stock markets to crash and then they bought stocks, bonds and companies at bargain prices.

8. They then quickly gained control of the epidemic in their country. After all, they were ready and he was never really out of control.

9. In all this, they managed to lower the price of basic products, including the price of oil.

10. Now they are going back to mass production while the rest of the world is stopped.

Also note how quickly Chinese unions activated to "hoard" purchases of bus cargo to regional shopping centers across Australia, stripping our shelves of toilet paper and staple foods.

It happened before most of us knew what was happening, even before we knew what the Coronavirus was.

I hate this kinda stuff - (insert SO WHY DID YOU POST IT HERE bullcrap responses) - and what I WANT to say to her is:

1. QUIT perpetuating this crap UNLESS you have first hand knowledge.

2. What do any of these points have to do with toilet paper ?

2. GET BACK TO MY ACCOUNTING - I'm gonna need funds to keep this thing going and feeding the families I feel responsible for.

Anybody bored and with the inclination to blow up most, if not all of these points, I'll gladly pass them along.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: So I don't FB, but my accountant just sent me this:

Apr 7, 2020, 1:39 PM

First, glad you told her that. Don't know about the rest but here is what I heard from the CEO of the largest tp manufacturers in the US. They said some was panic buying at first, but 2nd the reason stores can't keep on shelves is because everyone is at home going... And not at work. He said they have globs of business tp sitting in warehouses and it's not easy to retro fit the business tp to make home use. Hence the big tp shortage.... And said most of the business tp were the big rolls. Fwiw.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I do t know about TP but the rest of that is scary possible

Apr 7, 2020, 1:52 PM

If they didn’t engineer all of this there is no doubt it’s working out well for them. They’ve always planned on owning the US. Time for Congress to take action. If this doesn’t make it happen nothing will.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So I don't FB, but my accountant just sent me this:

Apr 7, 2020, 2:07 PM

1.They created a virus for which the already had an antidote.

And then completely crashed their economy and let thousands of their people die, rather than providing the antidote. Okay......

2. They purposely spread the virus for financial gain.

Your accountant believes this? You seriously need another accountant.

3.There is a clear demonstration of efficiency to such an extent that they built hospitals in a few days. To build so many hospitals they had to be prepared with organized projects, for example, with the ordering of equipment, the hiring of labor, the water and sewerage network, the prefabricated building materials and the storage in an impressive volume. Everything happened so fast that everyone was speechless.

They built hospitals fast because they are a centrally planned and organized society, and because in emergencies, they're perfectly happy to take malingerers out into fields and execute them. They also welded people into their rooms to keep them from breaking quarantine.

7.Causing the stock markets to crash and then they bought stocks, bonds and companies at bargain prices.

this would be easily demonstrable if true. Has it been demonstrated? No.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've worked with too many Federal agencies and foreign

Apr 7, 2020, 2:32 PM

Governments to believe in conspiracy theories. In my experience, all the Governments (including our own) are just too darn incompetent to pull off major conspiracies. Instead, I think China sees an opportunity in an unplanned disaster of their own creation.

I think the simplest answer is that the Chinese lied about their virus numbers, lied about the characteristics of this virus (spread and strength), and I suspect have lied about it's true origins. I don't think the CCP intentionally loosed this virus on their public - it just happened by lab experiment gone wrong or bat soup or a combination of the two. There is some speculation that a lab infected animal was taken from the lab and sold at the market by a lab worker trying to make some extra money on the side - a supposed common practice (ain't Communism great). Regardless of how it got out in the public, China took draconian measures to stop it including welding infected peoples doors shut to keep them from leaving their living space. Remember - this is the same regime that didn't shed a tear when they killed some 32 million people to achieve Mao's Great Leap Forward.

Now that China feels they have largely survived the first wave of the virus - they see an economic opportunity while the rest of the world is reeling. Instead of bowing in the corner and showing contrition, China is going on the offensive both economically and through a massive information warfare campaign.

China's information warfare campaign is designed to re-write their role in this mess and they are being assisted by many in the World Community (the WHO in particular). China is actively trying to change the truth/narrative from being the country responsible and culpable for this pandemic to being the country who rescued everyone from the pandemic. China is attempting to make chicken salad out of chicken crap and are in some ways succeeding because there are a lot of Western nations who refuse or are afraid to call out China on their BS. Even President Trump, who has done a lot to combat China, gives Xi Jinping a pass and throws platitudes to that Communist turd that are not deserved.

What is particularly despicable, is that many in the US media are all too willing to set aside their brains and buy into some of these Chinese information warfare themes because it aligns with their overall objective to disparage President Trump.

At some point we (the collective US and Western world "we") have to start countering China with our own information warfare campaign - called the truth. "We" must eventually hold their stinking Chi Com butt's responsible for this pandemic and the death and economic destruction it has caused.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've worked with too many Federal agencies and foreign

Apr 7, 2020, 2:51 PM

As always tabby comes through.

I find it amusing that chi com trying to put the word out that they're open for business in wuhan... And some of the western media is lapping it up. Nothing wrong with hope, but when you read the details of "opening up" , they're basically just now doing what we just started doing. They're opening up is almost stricter than anything we're doing now.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/07/world/asia/wuhan-coronavirus.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've worked with too many Federal agencies and foreign

Apr 7, 2020, 5:19 PM [ in reply to I've worked with too many Federal agencies and foreign ]

I don't think that we totally gave China a free pass. Trump was hitting them hard and trying to get "chinese virus" or anything similar to stick, but he couldn't get any traction with most of our media outlets. I'm sure we are still trying to fight their propaganda by other means.

The fact still remains that our dependence on China for a lot of important stuff didn't magically cease, so we do need to play a little bit nicely until we can get this virus under control and more of our own house in order.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also consider this comes on the heels of Trumps tariffs

Apr 7, 2020, 5:53 PM

stance with the Chinese.

The communists would rather have Joe Biden in office to get back to status quo.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic