Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dave Doren is a jerk
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

Dave Doren is a jerk

Oct 21, 2016, 5:32 PM

Just watched the Dave Doren show. He said one of their major accomplishments vs Clemson was "knocking their running back out of the game." Of course he never mentioned "targeting" not being called or the continual offensive holding not being called. What a jerk!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All the NC State players were trying to hurt people.

Oct 21, 2016, 5:48 PM

You don't get that kind of poor player at every position without the coach being something that you'd find in a toilet.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dave Doren is a jerk

Oct 21, 2016, 6:01 PM

That's disgraceful I hope we destroy them next year

so now I want Louisville to win.

Oct 21, 2016, 6:18 PM

by 1 point.

Re: so now I want Louisville to win.

Oct 21, 2016, 7:21 PM

On a missed field goal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

water is wet.***

Oct 21, 2016, 6:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

start at the 5:30 mark

Oct 21, 2016, 6:26 PM

talks like knocking Gallman out of the game was one of their goals. first item on his mind, such as it is.

what a disgusting piece of garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThepUDboBT0&t=330

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Wow!!

Oct 21, 2016, 6:38 PM

I hope he is still coaching when we go up next year

Somebody is going to get hammered !

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow...

Oct 21, 2016, 7:49 PM [ in reply to start at the 5:30 mark ]

I tried to think positive that he intended to say that he kept our running back out of the running game like containing him or something. But after hearing it in the clip, I'm speechless. He used the word "knocked" as if it's as planned.

Re: Wow...

Oct 22, 2016, 12:53 AM

Well, the interviewer ask him if he done the things he thought he needed to do in the game, and he said, quote, yea we did, we knocked their tail back out of the game. He felt that was what he needed to do to win. I just wonder if Dabo knows that was in their plans to win the game. If so, that should be just a tiny part of our plans for next season. Like knock the offensive starting line up out of the game, starting with him on a side lines. Like with a pass to Wilkins on ncst side lines right in front of Dave Doren, and tell Wilkin to hit him like a Mac truck, helmet to the naked head!!!

No.

Oct 22, 2016, 1:08 AM

I can't imagine Dabo and Clemson could be that low.

Wow.***

Oct 21, 2016, 8:29 PM [ in reply to start at the 5:30 mark ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: start at the 5:30 mark

Oct 21, 2016, 9:19 PM [ in reply to start at the 5:30 mark ]

Someone please download this clip I got a feeling it will be taken down.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Are you Louisville fan? This sounds like a Louisville fan.***

Oct 21, 2016, 6:48 PM

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Fffffffffff himmmmm***

Oct 21, 2016, 6:50 PM

Oct 21, 2016, 6:52 PM

Well then Karma is a ##### and that is why that FG was wide right. There is no place for this type of mind set at this level of play. He needs to go. I would love his contact information. This is BS!!!!

Oct 21, 2016, 7:41 PM

Here is his contact information. I am sure this is his exec asst but it is ntbrince@ncsu.edu. I intend to send him an email and we should wear him out. This is classless.

Oct 21, 2016, 9:23 PM

http://gopack.com/coaches.aspx?rc=264

We knocked Matt Dayes out last year too, but ...

Oct 21, 2016, 7:20 PM

... I don't recall Dabo listing it as an accomplishment after the win.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2016, 7:25 PM

Low class remark by a coach who can't stand his program is no where close to that of a program like Clemson. I bet he cries at night rewatching wide right!

the good news is maybe Doeren

Oct 21, 2016, 8:55 PM

will keep his job after that close game....insuring NCSt remains a non-threat...otoh....the wuffie fans will continue to be treated to the cupcake schedule they've grown so accustomed to

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the good news is maybe Doeren

Oct 22, 2016, 9:06 AM

They have a lot of players coming back next year. If they can find a qb they could have a pretty good team next year. Check out there 2 deep.

Oct 22, 2016, 12:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Dave Doren is a jerk ]

If the kicker would have made that FG, I bet that would have been the biggest career win for that idiot. He would have felt like he should be the HC at Bama or some where next door to them!!! I didn't say Clemson bc we don't allow trash like that to coach at Clemson!!!

Wow. My new favorite piece of ### coach

Oct 21, 2016, 7:31 PM

Hope we stomp them for years.

Re: Wow. My new favorite piece of ### coach

Oct 22, 2016, 1:02 AM

I hope we are the team that puts the final nail in his coffin at NCST, like that HC at Miami!!!!

Indeed.***

Oct 21, 2016, 8:06 PM

I've never heard a coach list injuring an opposing

Oct 21, 2016, 8:40 PM

Player as one of his teams best plays. Wow !!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, this should be seen by ACC officials, and he ought

Oct 21, 2016, 9:12 PM

to be fined. Plus, Dabo (why has he not addressed this targeting} ought to pursue the whole matter and demand action by ACC officials, so it will not happen again! This is very similar to the Auburn game where Kyle Parker was taken out by an obvious spearing, which ruined his career and our season. Acc officials were also in charge of that game. Dabo was coach then! Maybe, he does things like this behind the scenes, however I wish he would be loud and clear about this obvious attempt to injure a star player. What if Gallman is never the same again?????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes, this should be seen by ACC officials, and he ought

Oct 22, 2016, 1:06 AM

Well I Bet that Dabo has never heard his comment in that video. And knowing Dabo as we do, he would say that it was an oversight with no bad intentions meant. He tries to see the best in everybody....

Definitely hope Dabo sees that and...

Oct 21, 2016, 9:27 PM

keeps the clip to use as motivation for Lawrence, Wilkins and Ferrell next year. Dave Dumass just made it personal.

I must say, he fits in well

Oct 21, 2016, 9:49 PM

with the smug NCSU fanbase. Like them, he thinks, acts, and talks like they are some big football power, when in reality they have accomplished absolutely nothing in their entirely forgettable existence. They are only good for beating up on some colonial athletic teams, stealing an ACC win or two, and booking their motel rooms to some dead end destination for whatever lousy bowl will take a trash program. The casual way he brags about executing the goal of injuring a player, and knocking him out of the game, is beyond reproach. That hit, if in fact it was part of the teams plan, could have ended gallmans career, or life as he knew it, had something twisted or popped just the wrong way. To speak in such a callous way towards another competitor proves to me that he is not fit to be that teams laundry boy. Lamar Jackson my want to pay heed, the band of head hunters are coming to town at high noon tomorrow, and Raleighs village idiot is leading the charge.

Well said!! TU!***

Oct 21, 2016, 9:56 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well said!! TU!***

Oct 21, 2016, 10:14 PM

That is the same way UNC hit Watson last year and was not called either,

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2016, 10:33 PM

I've emailed Doeren, NCSU athletic director, and Swofford about this comment.

Uhh all he said was gallman was knocked out?

Oct 21, 2016, 11:00 PM

i.e. The #3 team lost their star rb, meaning the Pack had a better chance of winning

Seems like a bit overreaction to assume the worst

Did you watch and listen, he said their team accomplished

Oct 21, 2016, 11:16 PM

several of their goals, 1 of them being knocking their RB out of the game. Maybe he didn't mean to say it that way, but fact is he said it!

Did you watch the video ??? Why respond if you didn't ?

Oct 22, 2016, 7:51 AM [ in reply to Uhh all he said was gallman was knocked out? ]

Clearly you didn't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Uhh all he said was gallman was knocked out?

Oct 22, 2016, 8:47 AM [ in reply to Uhh all he said was gallman was knocked out? ]

"Do you feel you did the thing you WANTED to do in this game? "

"Well, we knocked their fullback out of the game"....that's in his response of "doing the things you wanted to do"? I think the conclusion is pretty clear.

Re: Uhh all he said was gallman was knocked out?

Oct 22, 2016, 8:58 AM

He really is an idiot. Gallman is not a fullback.

Oct 21, 2016, 11:58 PM

They were headhunting the entire game. I haven't seen a game with that many high hits in years. Dirty team and after watching that clip I now know why.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2016, 1:10 AM

I ask here after the game, if I was the only one that thought ncst was playing nasty in the game. It looked like they were trying to hurt somebody that entire game. Everything they done looked like it was meant to be with bad intentions, everything!!!

That's what players try to do, but it is odd to hear a coach

Oct 22, 2016, 5:41 AM

say how great it was. I always hear NFL players talking about how that is their goal. For example, if they know a player is injured, they go after that injury trying to knock a player out of the game. Trashy for a coach to talk like that though.

Oct 22, 2016, 7:24 AM

Hey Swoffie, remember Sean Payton, HC of the NO Saints? He was SUSPENDED FOR A YEAR for setting team goals to "knock players out of the game."

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic