Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"Obsession noted. Validation denied! "
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

"Obsession noted. Validation denied! "

May 17, 2012, 8:06 PM

http://texas.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=61&tid=173994755&mid=173994755&sid=902&style=2

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've gotta be honest

May 17, 2012, 8:14 PM

It was nice seeing Texas people stand up for the Tigers. Would UNC or Duke do that? Also, what does it say about SCAR fans that they are talking trash about Clemson on a Texas message board... Pathetic

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've gotta be honest

May 17, 2012, 8:15 PM

must be the orange...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Holy sheth, "baked chicken" got smoked! That's funny stuff.***

May 17, 2012, 8:17 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love this quote:

May 17, 2012, 8:20 PM

"Seriously the only reason your team is even slightly relevant is Visor Boy coaches there. Otherwise you are the Rice Owls in drag."

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: I love this quote:

May 17, 2012, 9:28 PM

That was just South of GENIUS

May 18, 2012, 8:57 AM

By far the best post this year, anywhere!!!! ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2012, 8:21 PM

I died laughing ill be useing that one soon haha

Seriously the only reason your team is even slightly relevan

May 17, 2012, 8:35 PM

Seriously the only reason your team is even slightly relevant is Visor Boy coaches there. Otherwise you are the Rice Owls in drag.

Re: "Obsession noted. Validation denied! "

May 17, 2012, 8:57 PM

That is a good thread.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THAT was awesome! Thanks for posting.

May 17, 2012, 9:20 PM

Ha,...silly chickens

I will never say another bad thing about Texas fans again***

May 17, 2012, 9:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

It's always funny when these....

May 17, 2012, 10:56 PM

deluded, trailer, dwelling, inbred, gas pumping, #### lovers rant about how Clemson's National Championship is tainted yet they are unable to name one person who played for the chamopionship team who was involved in the recruiting violations of the late 70's that ultimately lead to the probation (that's because there were none).

Yet $CU had at least a dozen players receive nearly $60,000 in illegal benefits who played on the best team in $CU football history which only resulted in an overall 5th place conference finish, no BCS Bowl, no division championship, and no conference championship.

They did get a nifty 5th place ring though; oh, and three years of NCAA probation.

Tainted indeed. Oh the hypocrisy !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

May 18, 2012, 8:18 AM

One thing about it as long as their trying to find some where to crow we don't have to put up with the pullet/cockerel manure

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm a new Texas fan

May 18, 2012, 8:45 AM

That was great. You're right it must be the orange. Why was a #### fan on a Texas board anyways? Do they just look for anywhere to bash us "taters?" Little redicululos if you ask me.

LMAO!!

May 18, 2012, 9:03 AM

"Oh and BTW - what would YOU know about a Top 5 recruiting class? Its also funny that you try to sum up Texas based off of 1 or 2 seasons, but crown SC amazing due to nothing accomplished at all. You are the dumbest person I have ever met.... and that includes the resident jackoffs and trolls... and maybe even bullmarket...."

Tnet = TigerNet and TexasNet....either way, we both pwn coots.

Message was edited by: CUAtTheFinishLine®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2012, 9:07 AM

That thread is just getting better and better. Some #### fan just came by and referred to SCAR as being the poster child of mediocrity. Uh....I think that is being far too kind. We, Clemson, have been the poster child of mediocrity for a long time, they have been just plain bad throughout most of their history.

May 18, 2012, 9:11 AM

That and Lou recruiting kids with a different/winners mindset, then turning that momentum over to the Old Ball Sack. Do they not remember what happened? bahahaha

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And once again I love that I'm a tiger

May 18, 2012, 9:29 AM

we get respect from around the country. The coots are so desperate for attention that they actually troll on a Texas board to bash us and then try to bash Texas. I love seeing fans from across the country put them in their place and reinforce the fact that no matter how much they try and no matter what they say or do they are still IRRELEVANT!

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic