Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
At the end of the day, irregardless of weather or not you
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

At the end of the day, irregardless of weather or not you

Apr 17, 2019, 6:09 PM

Are ok with giving a walk on a schollie, it doesn’t matter. In Dabo’s presser after winning the natty, it was obvious how much he had influences from back in the day. He is literally reliving history and giving schollies back to walk ons. I mean it is what it is, Dabo is thanking in advance. Without his thinking outside the box, where wood we be? Some of you wood probably throw out a poor widder woman in order to make room for a hot water heater. If you’d perform some preventative maintenance on your hose pipe, manafold wouldn’t be living rent free in your head shouting about ostarine just before saying sec sec sec.

Go Tigers!

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: At the end of the day, irregardless of weather or not you

Apr 17, 2019, 6:14 PM

Pass that doobie my way ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2019, 6:25 PM

Plus 1 for incorporating so many of our most hated phrases into your post. Well done.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ve got the confuse but nothing like my bank shutting down my acct until

Apr 17, 2019, 6:30 PM

i use the Correct password of ClemsonTigers2018.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where is your bank and what is your account number?

Apr 17, 2019, 10:32 PM

It’s ok i don’t know your password.

Apr 17, 2019, 6:30 PM

He is not giving them anything. He rewards their extremely hard work, dedication and contributions with a scholarship they have earned.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^^Get's it^^^^^^^^^***

Apr 17, 2019, 7:02 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: ^^^^^^^Get's it^^^^^^^^^***

Apr 17, 2019, 7:28 PM

Thanks! +1. There are just a few things that get my attention, and that was one. The other major one is folks taking about how someone “got a free ride “. Having been a player, there is nothing free about it. The work is very hard, it’s year round and the scars last a lifetime (3 knee surgeries and one replacement, not to mention the other lingering stuff. Still. It’s the greatest thing to get to be a part of. I’m so proud of these guys and these coal! We are so blessed to be fans and a part of this time in our history.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^^Still Get's it^^^^^^^^^***

Apr 17, 2019, 7:52 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

I don't think Dabo has given one walk on a scholarship that

Apr 17, 2019, 8:58 PM [ in reply to Re: ^^^^^^^Get's it^^^^^^^^^*** ]

did not earn it. The thing that has made this team a TEAM is Dabo's treatment of every player on the team in the same manner. It seems to me that Blue Chippers have the same respect for scout teamers as they do the star players. And the truth is, if the scout team guys don't get recognition for their hard work, they won't give a good effort. And if they don't, the team suffers. IMHO.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I could care less.***

Apr 17, 2019, 6:58 PM

You could? How much less could you care?? ***

Apr 17, 2019, 7:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2019, 7:43 PM

Got a feeling a lot of these posters don’t understand what you were doing there lovingit.
They need to go back and read the thread entitled “Words and phrases I wish would go away”.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2019, 8:24 PM

Er .... did you mean “TIA in advance “ lovingit ? -:D

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Apr 17, 2019, 8:35 PM

I know, RIGHT???? It just means friggin more....

Apr 17, 2019, 8:38 PM

Right!! SEC, SEC, SEC!

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Just gave you #2K. Keep climbing HT.***

Apr 18, 2019, 4:28 AM

Re: Just gave you #2K. Keep climbing HT.***

Apr 18, 2019, 4:43 AM

Thanks very much - CootSmackdown !! -:)

Apr 17, 2019, 8:41 PM

I guess this is to cool and hip for me to understand. I have the confuse real bad! ??

Apr 17, 2019, 8:45 PM

As 1972 Tiger said - look at the thread entitled “Words and phrases I wish would go away”.... -:)

Apr 17, 2019, 9:03 PM [ in reply to Re: At the end of the day, irregardless of weather or not you ]

Here’s the biz bra:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Words-and-phrases-I-wish-would-go-away-1897811

Thank you four saying what erryjuan wuz thanking.

Apr 17, 2019, 8:45 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

It's no wonder you are so sussessful.***

Apr 17, 2019, 9:00 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

^^^Gets it . . .***

Apr 17, 2019, 10:23 PM

Apr 17, 2019, 9:15 PM

Word

Scrait up!***

Apr 17, 2019, 9:35 PM

I see what you did there***

Apr 17, 2019, 10:49 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Germans.***

Apr 17, 2019, 11:14 PM

YAY! You started with mine!***

Apr 18, 2019, 9:32 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic