Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IPTAY dropped my order
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

IPTAY dropped my order

Dec 30, 2019, 4:12 PM

I requested LL Endzone tickets to New Orleans on Nov 18 at 10:00. I submitted my payment information. I hit submit. I was redirected to a page "Thank you for your order. You should receive an e-mail confirmation....".

I never received the e-mail confirmation, and I forgot to follow up. All this time I just assumed the tickets would be there like they were for Phoenix, Tampa, New Orleans, Arlington, and Santa Clara.

Wondering if this has happened to anyone else? Anyways, lesson learned, make sure you get the e-mail confirmation.

I've had flights booked since Sept 12.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you talked to the ticket office?***

Dec 30, 2019, 4:14 PM

Yes, both of them....Nothing they can do without the e-mail

Dec 30, 2019, 4:15 PM

confirmation and the only record of me submitting my request is in my browser history and my mind.

Re: Yes, both of them....Nothing they can do without the e-mail

Dec 30, 2019, 5:18 PM

If you have that browser history.... screen print

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Re: Yes, both of them....Nothing they can do without the e-mail

Dec 30, 2019, 5:18 PM [ in reply to Yes, both of them....Nothing they can do without the e-mail ]

If you have that browser history.... screen print

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Here it is

Dec 30, 2019, 5:27 PM
Capture.JPG(53.7 K)

Unfortunately it only proves that I visited the site and I like Grouplove and AJR.

https://www.tigernet.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/229083/Capture.JPG

Re: IPTAY dropped my order

Dec 30, 2019, 4:16 PM

Do you have any proof of this?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They didn't send the confirmation e-mail so I've only got

Dec 30, 2019, 4:18 PM

my browser history.

Wow that is really unfortunate

Dec 30, 2019, 4:21 PM

So I take it your card was not charged?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correct***

Dec 30, 2019, 4:22 PM

i'm sure you've done this, but.....

Dec 30, 2019, 4:21 PM

have you checked spam?
accidentally deleted?

as a last ditch effort i'd make a search in your email.........confirmations came from "cutixonline@clemson.edu" not "IPTAY" or "clemson athletics"

Yes, I called them, they didn't have it on record

Dec 30, 2019, 4:23 PM

Just a glitch.

I've got great news for you bud

Dec 30, 2019, 4:26 PM

There are hundreds of tickets for gouge on Tigernet at only 5-6x face value.

The tickets we would have received are only $2,600 each on

Dec 30, 2019, 4:28 PM

stubhub right meow.

Re: The tickets we would have received are only $2,600 each on

Dec 30, 2019, 4:40 PM

sucks for you wife

Re: The tickets we would have received are only $2,600 each on

Dec 30, 2019, 4:40 PM

your

Dec 30, 2019, 5:34 PM

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but even if they admit they dropped the ball, they have distributed all available tickets. If I were you, I'd just way until the day of the game and snag two on stubhub. Sorry that happened to you.

My ordered dropped as well! Should have 6 tickets.

Dec 30, 2019, 6:24 PM

Called IPTAY told me I needed my confirmation number that I never got. Sucks

Dec 30, 2019, 6:31 PM

My ordered dropped as well! Should’ve have 6 tickets. Called IPTAY told me I needed my confirmation number that I never got.

Dec 30, 2019, 6:39 PM

McLovin said:

I requested LL Endzone tickets to New Orleans on Nov 18 at 10:00. I submitted my payment information. I hit submit. I was redirected to a page "Thank you for your order. You should receive an e-mail confirmation....".

I never received the e-mail confirmation, and I forgot to follow up. All this time I just assumed the tickets would be there like they were for Phoenix, Tampa, New Orleans, Arlington, and Santa Clara.

Wondering if this has happened to anyone else? Anyways, lesson learned, make sure you get the e-mail confirmation.

I had ordered tickets also. I did this before the deadline. I called today and they said I did not place an order. I have ordered tickets for two previous championship games and know I did it right. The Iptay rep could not have cared less. Completely dismissive and arrogant. Have been an Iptay member over 30 years. The current Iptay peolple don’t care a bit about the members who have been there before the recent success.

Dec 30, 2019, 6:39 PM

McLovin said:

I had ordered tickets also. I did this before the deadline. I called today and they said I did not place an order. I have ordered tickets for two previous championship games and know I did it right. The Iptay rep could not have cared less. Completely dismissive and arrogant. Have been an Iptay member over 30 years. The current Iptay peolple don’t care a bit about the members who have been there before the recent success.

Dec 30, 2019, 7:15 PM

It sucks that happened. However, unless you can prove that you actually did order the tickets, regardless of if you ordered in the past, there’s nothing they can do.

As far as they know you could be a scammer just making up a story to score tickets...I would be dismissive too. What did you expect them to do?

Re: IPTAY dropped my order YES!!

Dec 30, 2019, 6:40 PM

I ordered national championship tickets last year and I broke my ankles I called just to see if they could possibly waive my charges because of a hardship not expecting they would !
however they come back to the phone and said yes we will waive your order then in the spring they hit me up for $2000 saying I never paid them are still owe for the tickets although I never received anything in the mail in the way of tickets.or any verification.
Now they say I can’t order bowl tickets anymore.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic