Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
That would be scary confiscating his guns.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 469

That would be scary confiscating his guns.

Jan 10, 2021, 2:45 PM

Feel bad for his kids.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9131441/Trump-fanatic-arrested-texting-friends-saying-wanted-shoot-run-Nancy-Pelosi.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been thinking a lot lately about...

Jan 10, 2021, 2:53 PM

burning down the White House."

Madonna

I'm try not to fall for selective outrage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "I've been thinking a lot lately about...

Jan 10, 2021, 2:59 PM

Apples and oranges. That's not selective outrage. They aren't even similar situations.

Jan 10, 2021, 3:02 PM [ in reply to "I've been thinking a lot lately about... ]

Jan 10, 2021, 3:04 PM

Yeah because that is so similar too.

No actually they are

Jan 10, 2021, 3:11 PM

Re: No actually they are

Jan 10, 2021, 3:17 PM

Apples and oranges. Context. I am not going down this rabbit hole. You're out of touch with basic reality. You're trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

Jan 10, 2021, 3:24 PM

Jan 10, 2021, 3:40 PM

Either out of touch with basic reality or just acting as if you don't get the basic differences. They are pretty stark. It's all good. Just be you.

Is inciting violence still a thing?***

Jan 10, 2021, 3:36 PM [ in reply to Re: "I've been thinking a lot lately about... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2021, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Re: "I've been thinking a lot lately about... ]

Except there WERE problems with the worst of those.

I didn't defend Kathy Griffin, and I don't know anyone who did. If they did, they're a-holes.

If they said "whatabout," they're a-holes.

Anyone who defends, or says "whatabout," in response to the guy who wants to murder Nancy Pelosi, that person is similarly an a-hole.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Jan 10, 2021, 3:22 PM

Jan 10, 2021, 3:42 PM

I understand that you lump Dems into one team and Pubs into another. I don't.

Mitch McConnell has demonstrated his faith in the system this week. He plays hardball in ways I disagree with, but he didn't allow the President to derail the peaceful transfer of power with lies. Not so with Cruz and Hawley, who play to those in their constituency who have been fooled.

If you want to point to specific Dems or Pubs doing specific things, no problem. But "Dems" don't all do one thing and "Pubs" another, as your own post reveals when you say what "most Republicans" did.

The team mentality continues to destroy civil discourse.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Jan 10, 2021, 5:10 PM

Jan 10, 2021, 5:22 PM

I have denounced it, and continue to denounce it, because OBVIOUSLY rioting is bad. I'm not the only one who has made this obvious point, but you'll continue to say people aren't denouncing it.

Want to hear it again? I hereby denounce all rioting during the BLM protests.

If you find a way not to accept it, that's on you.

The reason you don't like me showing you posts of me agreeing with Trump (which wasn't just on bringing troops home) is because it ruins your team mentality.

- Jonathan Swift

Jan 10, 2021, 5:03 PM [ in reply to Re: "I've been thinking a lot lately about... ]

T3,

Are you saying that this guy was making a joke ?

Or that Madonna was seriously thinking of trying to burn down the White House ?

Jan 10, 2021, 5:06 PM [ in reply to "I've been thinking a lot lately about... ]

I am not sure how pointing out an article about one of the rioter's arrest qualifies as outrage.

I try not to fall for selective hyperbole.

Did Madonna ever show up

Jan 10, 2021, 5:48 PM [ in reply to "I've been thinking a lot lately about... ]

with Gas and a match?

No.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That would be scary confiscating his guns.

Jan 10, 2021, 3:13 PM

people text all kinds of stupid shyatt. i would think texting that you wanted to do something, and texting that you are going to do something should be treated differently. I will defer to the lawyers on the board.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2021, 3:18 PM

No doubt about that. Nobody I know, but we hear about it here and there from the press. Forgot to add, he might have had a better chance if he hadn't been one of the rioters as well.

Jan 10, 2021, 3:24 PM

honestly I did not read the article. IF that is true, then yeah, he should be considered dangerous.

<###### width="300" height="154" src="https://w2.countingdownto.com/3405571" frameborder="0">

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2021, 3:28 PM

He was one of the rioters supposedly.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/capitol-rioter-wanted-shoot-nancy-133728676.html
https://media.zenfs.com/en/the_independent_635/13816ae3ed1fe592218e1b80561beeff">

Replies: 21
| visibility 469
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic