Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I've been studying on this, and I've deemed that it is NOT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

I've been studying on this, and I've deemed that it is NOT

May 20, 2020, 3:21 PM

too early in the day to start drinking moonshine. Much appreciation to the unknown person that left this at the tailgate last season.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What kinda moonshine is only 100 proof?***

May 20, 2020, 3:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The kind that will snek up on you and

May 20, 2020, 3:24 PM

kick you in the giblets.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I suppose

May 20, 2020, 3:30 PM [ in reply to What kinda moonshine is only 100 proof?*** ]

the kind that is mass-produced commercially using a celebrity name to market it. Or, as I like to call it, FREE.

Is that Junior's real signature?***

May 20, 2020, 3:25 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got a little bit of Peach moonshine

May 20, 2020, 3:30 PM

from a friend who got it from Tennessee, real stuff made in the hills or something, it came with a slice of peach

stuff was delicious, not harsh at all, peach was very potent

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

I always giggle a little at the misnomer 'real moonshine'

May 20, 2020, 3:47 PM

Just because it wasn't produced with an unsanitary car radiator for a boiler and using Tennessee creek water way back on some mountain by a guy with a Grizzly Adams beard that lives in a shack with no electricity doesn't exactly mean it's fake because it's made out of plastic in China and shipped here for cheap. As a matter of fact, anyone that wants to get snobby about white whiskey in the first place has chosen maybe the stupidest hill to die on. A LOT of what you get from amateurs is a simple sugar wash and can be made on the kitchen stove.

Not at all a knock on you, my friend, it's just the designation that it wasn't made in someone's backyard shed illegally makes it better is laughable when the bottom line with unflavored moonshine is that there's virtually ZERO flavor profile to set it apart. Which is why you see so many commercial operations doing the Baskin-Robbins 31 flavors deal.

Re: I always giggle a little at the misnomer 'real moonshine'

May 20, 2020, 3:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First name Crap, last name Bag***

May 20, 2020, 4:25 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel stupid right now

May 20, 2020, 3:55 PM [ in reply to I always giggle a little at the misnomer 'real moonshine' ]

thanks

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No sir, you shouldn't.

May 20, 2020, 4:10 PM

Yours was an innocent comment...and as I said, not a knock on you at all. It just tickles me that are folks that eschew the commercial product because it's not 'real' when the process is probably far more scientific and more closely monitored for quality by larger distillers. The real challenge in making whiskey is what happens after it leaves the drip arm and goes into a barrel.

Been guilty myself of using that term.

May 20, 2020, 4:14 PM

But you as so right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like the apple pie moonshine most

May 20, 2020, 4:32 PM [ in reply to No sir, you shouldn't. ]

But yeah, it's flavored Everclear. Got to cut it with something.

We used to make a concoction called Berry Deadly.

Was Everclear, Boones Farm, and Cool Aid, as I recall. Something like that. One solo cup and you were lit. 2 and it was going to be a bad night. We used to feed it to women dumb enough to come to our parties. We were friendly about it, but we stopped because girl after girl got sloppy drunk off it and never came back. Amazing how women get so embarrassed being sloppy drunk, yet they're friendly drunks, then you have guys with zero remorse who are awholes who start fights.

Found the recipe.

https://drinksfeed.com/berry-deadly-cocktail/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what's the fun of moonshine

May 20, 2020, 5:07 PM [ in reply to No sir, you shouldn't. ]

if there is not a chance that you may go blind drinking it?

Replace "moonshine" with "masterbaiting" and you have

May 21, 2020, 7:01 AM

an awesome Tiggity quote.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I thought real moonshine was made only at night

May 20, 2020, 4:26 PM [ in reply to I always giggle a little at the misnomer 'real moonshine' ]

because you would have to call it "sunshine" if you made it in the daytime.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It aint real shine unless you call it

May 20, 2020, 4:27 PM

shine. Adding the "moon" to it aint for the hill country people. Miss me with that legal bullshit

Mountain Dew is only made in the early morning then***

May 20, 2020, 4:35 PM [ in reply to I thought real moonshine was made only at night ]

And we all know when

May 20, 2020, 5:45 PM

7 UP is made.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And we all know when

May 20, 2020, 6:04 PM

;)

Sir, what makes shine "real' is the lack of tax being paid,

May 20, 2020, 7:39 PM [ in reply to I always giggle a little at the misnomer 'real moonshine' ]

and no regulation of any sort. That's where the fun is. Really has nothing to do with production techniques or quality. Liquor store shine ain't real shine solely because it's been regulated and taxed. Ya gotta noah a guy to get real shine. I don't know a guy, but I've heard a guy I know knows a guy. Not sure if that's true or not.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Check Born-On date?***

May 20, 2020, 3:30 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Blackberry singing in the dead of night

May 20, 2020, 3:47 PM

Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise

wait, wut?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: I've been studying on this, and I've deemed that it is NOT

May 20, 2020, 4:38 PM

Do you think you will polish the whole jar off today?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fake Booze***

May 20, 2020, 4:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Popcorn

May 20, 2020, 6:18 PM

https://youtu.be/nL7xhqerj04

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic