Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's time to show up and smack LSU in the mouth
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 942

It's time to show up and smack LSU in the mouth

Dec 3, 2012, 8:26 AM

I don't care how we do it, be it offense, defense, special teams...whatever. But from start to finish, on New Year's Eve 2012, we need to let LSU know that we're meaner, faster, and better.

Put the poor-mouthing away, for the few of you who are doing it. This is an excellent chance for us to show the nation what Clemson TIGER Football is all about.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dude, so was the WV game last year, the SCar games, dont get

Dec 3, 2012, 8:39 AM

your hopes up.

Re: It's time to show up and smack LSU in the mouth

Dec 3, 2012, 8:52 AM

If you thought Clowney was bad, wait until M&M rush Boyd. They will eat his children.

yeah whens the last time we smacked ANYBODY in the mouth??***

Dec 3, 2012, 8:53 AM

Re: yeah whens the last time we smacked ANYBODY in the mouth??***

Dec 3, 2012, 9:08 AM

Its not our DNA. I have said for many years that until we recruit some thugs we will never compete for a national title. Take the swearinger incident, if he is on our team Dabo would have pulled him out. This goes back to the Bowden days. You cant be nasty and continue to sign choir boys. Been a Clemson fan since birth and this is getting old really fast!

Re: It's time to show up and smack LSU in the mouth

Dec 3, 2012, 9:04 AM

Talk about some Debbie Downers, I guess y'all are always scared if someone better came along, and run with ur tail tucked between your legs. Let me tell you something about Clemson, might not always win against the big boys but we always have a chance with our offense and if the defense shows up, you never know.

Really dude?? Noboby is running scared or anything, just

Dec 3, 2012, 9:14 AM

stating the fact that we're a soft team. We're not going to meaner than anyone we play, except maybe Wake or Duke, and where did that get us?

It's about time to address this issue don't you think? It's not just us either, look at FSU against Florida. When FSU was up on those guys they should have put their foot on their throat and closed the deal. They couldn't.

Yeah, I think Mark May summed it up best last night

Dec 3, 2012, 9:05 AM

when he said, "Clemson's NOT going to smack you in the mouth. They're going to try and finesse you"

Not too good when that is the perception of your football program. It's a joke really, and it's time we changed it.

I'm glad several of the posters who responded...

Dec 3, 2012, 9:12 AM

...aren't on our team. Man, some of you need to break out the Massengill.

finesse is one thing you wont see in LSU football.

Dec 3, 2012, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Yeah, I think Mark May summed it up best last night ]

LSU is about punching you in the mouth and kicking your teeth in. Even the offense has this mind set. I saw I quote from a Univ of Washington D lineman saying that by the 3rd quarter he was praying LSU would do anything but run the ball.
LSU's offense is about beating you into submission. I think that is one fact most people miss. By the late 3rd quarter the other team is ready to quit. Then the offense starts to move in huge chunks. Thats why Les likes a close game. By the end of the game LSU can usually move the ball at will.

That's how ya'll usually do it

Dec 3, 2012, 9:58 AM

But when I watched LSU play Florida, it was LSU who was begging for mercy. FL was running in ten yard chunks by the end. LOL

Replies: 10
| visibility 942
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic