Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's time to open the bank vault and lock in Dabo...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,090

It's time to open the bank vault and lock in Dabo...

Oct 15, 2015, 9:17 AM

he's grown into a "great" head coach and he's even a better ambassador for our University. He should be one of the top 5 paid coaches in the nation; at a minimum top 10. For 2015 he is 26th on the salary list.

http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's time to open the bank vault and lock in Dabo...

Oct 15, 2015, 9:44 AM

From what I have seen from Dabo so far, I believe he would rather us spend that money to keep his assistant coaches around so they don't get stolen away since he realizes he would not be successful without them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep that is what he has done in the past...but he's proven

Oct 15, 2015, 9:50 AM

himself now. I doubt any of the other coaches ahead of him were (are) willing to give up part of their salary for their assistants. Time for Clemson to step up and pay him what he's worth; and give him the budget to keep his assistants.

For all I know Dabo may be perfectly happy where he's at with compensation. I was just surprised that he was 26th on the list.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep that is what he has done in the past...but he's proven

Oct 15, 2015, 9:56 AM

I imagine that Dabo is the kind of guy who cares more about his staff and players than himself. He probably has a talk with Radakovich every year and tells him what he wants to do and Radakovich says OK. If Dabo wants an extra million a year, he could just ask, but I think he'd rather see his staff get those increases because he sees them working as hard as he is and he appreciates it. Plus, it gives him the ability to quickly replace any staff that leave quickly. I mean, who the heck wouldn't want to work for Dabo? If he offered me a job I would quit what I'm doing right now and pack my bags.

Go Tigers!

Oct 15, 2015, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Re: It's time to open the bank vault and lock in Dabo... ]

Don't give Dabo a choice on if he or the assistants get the money. Pay the man the money he deserves. I 100% agree with locking him in!

Oct 15, 2015, 9:51 AM

Can't believe Harbaugh makes over 7 mil/yr.

I'd never leave if I were him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,090
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic