Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 484

It's time

Mar 6, 2020, 9:21 PM

Ok, Ga Tech really had nothing to play for, other than it was their last game of the season. But they beat us, who needed a win so badly. It's time for Brownell to go. I know, people say he's our all time win leader, but that's just because we've been too stupid to fire him. The guy is so far out of his league it's ridiculous. Don't give me that "well who are you going to hire to come to Clemson?" crap. Ga Tech hired a guy two years ago, they were going on probation, but the guy has made progress each year. Va Tech hired the guy from Wofford, fer chirssakes, and he's already miles ahead of Clemson. Even Wake Forest hired Danny Manning, who I think is a horrible hire, they're moving their program ahead of Clemson. Brad had a team two years ago that made the sweet sixteen despite him, had them all come back, and had to settle for the NIT, which he's not going to make this year, by the way. Put him back in the Southern conference or wherever he came from, let him win a bunch of games and let some other big school be dumb enough to hire him. It's time for a change. I asked the other day, what's the highest he's even finished in the ACC? He's over his head! Get someone in here to make us competitive!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 484
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic