Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's taken 4 months
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 226

It's taken 4 months

Jul 2, 2020, 4:25 PM

but I finally now know two people personally that have the virus. One is a young sales rep from work who got it when she and her family went to...you guessed it, Myrtle Beach for the weekend. No hospitalization required, and she's actually able to get work done at home, The other is the owner of one of my favorite RH restaurants. He's 74 years old, has pneumonia, and is in the hospital. That's NOT good. Between that and getting notices for the two concerts I had tickets to (Black Crowes this weekend and Blackberry Smoke/Allman Betts Band in August) both being pushed to summer of 2021, I now officially don't have much confidence in football happening this fall.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sames (concert notifications)

Jul 2, 2020, 8:30 PM

Plus a few dead and company shows and Smashing Pumpkins. This was gonna be a killer concert season for the Adidases.

Wife still has a mild fever, so I bet she has it. She felt good enough to drink a pitcher of margs today.... if that means anything. Gotta keep those fluids up. If that's the case, then go ahead assume that the whole Adidas clan has it... that would make 4 more people you could add to your list.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Add another.

Jul 3, 2020, 10:52 AM

Found out one of Joonyer's best friends has it. Mild flu-like symptoms for about 4 days. Feels fine now but quarantining at home.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 226
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic