Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1,333

Anyone

Jan 26, 2018, 8:53 AM

who heard President Trump's speech in Davos this morning and is not proud to be an American may need to reconsider your citizenship.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry I missed it. Hope you're correct and it was a great.

Jan 26, 2018, 8:55 AM

WHat was his message?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here is a link to the transcript

Jan 26, 2018, 9:00 AM

Full text: Trump Davos speech transcript
By POLITICO STAFF 01/26/2018 07:55 AM EST
The following is the speech President Donald Trump delivered at the World Economic Forum at Davos, Switzerland on Jan. 26, 2018.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/26/full-text-trump-davos-speech-transcript-370861

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you.*****

Jan 26, 2018, 9:06 AM

Re: Sorry I missed it. Hope you're correct and it was a great.

Jan 26, 2018, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Sorry I missed it. Hope you're correct and it was a great. ]

There's this little thing called Google, try Trump's speech today, you will find it in it's entirety. America is open for business again!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just wanted what you heard.

Jan 26, 2018, 9:05 AM

I use Bing anyway. I find it much better. It's the wave of the future.

say what you will, but

Jan 26, 2018, 9:06 AM

Lycos is where it's at

Re: say what you will, but

Jan 26, 2018, 10:34 AM

Altavista was the #1 search engine! In 1997!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Open for business! Unless we tariff you.***

Jan 26, 2018, 9:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Sorry I missed it. Hope you're correct and it was a great. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I don't need his speeches to be proud to be an American.

Jan 26, 2018, 9:05 AM

Already had that going for me. But if swingin' from those orange man ####### makes you feel more Murica, good for you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: I don't need his speeches to be proud to be an American.

Jan 26, 2018, 9:10 AM

Have you checked your 401k or IRA lately, oh, wait I forgot you're on welfare.

What's a 401k? Is that...

Jan 26, 2018, 9:15 AM

Like a special adult health cereal? I usually have Lucky Charms.

I looked into joining the IRA but was told I would be considered a terrorist. Also, I heard their St. Patty's parties weren't as lit as I previously thought.

Re: I don't need his speeches to be proud to be an American.

Jan 26, 2018, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Re: I don't need his speeches to be proud to be an American. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thumbs down for asking who you are?

Jan 26, 2018, 10:22 AM

That's a little petty.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thumbs down for asking who you are?

Jan 26, 2018, 10:31 AM

There's a TD bandit on the loose this morning.

Is this real?

Jan 26, 2018, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Re: I don't need his speeches to be proud to be an American. ]

Are you a real person?

Re: Is this real?

Jan 26, 2018, 9:45 AM

NO, I am Russian bot bot bot bot bot.

I just read the speech...

Jan 26, 2018, 9:16 AM [ in reply to I don't need his speeches to be proud to be an American. ]

seems to me it was designed to promote Trump and make you feel good about Trump moreso than America.

Since I was elected America has...

For the last year, America has...

Since my election, the stock market has...

Has there ever been an American President that sucked his own #### as hard as this one does?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, that doesn't sound like something Trump would say

Jan 26, 2018, 9:18 AM

at all. I think you're just hearing what you want to hear through your anti-Trump ears. Aren't you late for your Secret Society meeting?

Re: Anyone

Jan 26, 2018, 9:08 AM

Obama gave better speeches. Obama was a better American.

Jan 26, 2018, 9:09 AM

Jan 26, 2018, 9:15 AM

Some triggered snowflake couldn't handle my dose of truth and TD'd me. I bet they would make love to Trump if Trump asked them to.

I heard some of it...

Jan 26, 2018, 9:07 PM

sounded like Trump is back on the coke-ah-ina

America...(sniff)...is open...(sniff)...for...(sniff)...business...Free...Trade(sniff)has to...(sniff)...be fair...(sniff)...trade.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Switzerland has good powder this time of year.***

Jan 26, 2018, 9:16 AM

I guess

Jan 26, 2018, 9:41 AM

this board is so full of libs is that conservatives are out working supporting them.

WHat time do you head into work?*****

Jan 26, 2018, 9:43 AM

Re: WHat time do you head into work?*****

Jan 26, 2018, 9:47 AM

I've done my time in the work world thank you very much.

Then you deserve this break. That's awesome.********

Jan 26, 2018, 9:54 AM

"Get off my lawn!"***

Jan 26, 2018, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Re: WHat time do you head into work?***** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Gonna thumbs down you and report you to HOA.***

Jan 26, 2018, 3:31 PM

And loose women from Hong Kong studying in hotel school

Jan 26, 2018, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Switzerland has good powder this time of year.*** ]

So I heard from a friend. If you get a chance, spend New Years eve in Zermatt or Grindenwald. I've done both. Preferred Zermatt.

I got lucky and befriended the bar tender in our hotel. I met his friends, all of whom were studying hotel management at some hotel school nearby and living in a hostel. Basically fellow college kids. They took me and my friend (we were students at Clemson at the time) under their wings and showed us the really cool places to party. Our bartender friend was from Miami. Another guy was from Australia. A girl was from Hong Kong. Another girl was from Sweden. And me and my friend were from Columbia, South Carolina...lol. I can say I have been in a bonafide Eurotrash techno rave disco place that was in some basement somewhere underground. From there we went to a bar, or 6, and ended up having a blast. Best New Years ever. So much more fun than anything I have ever seen in the US. Drunks everywhere. People making out everywhere. In the snow. Not a single ###hole drunk to be found. Not a single fight. Not a single cop. Every few feet you walked in the streets you would catch a whiff of weed. The next morning the streets of Zermatt looked like the parking lot after a Clemson game. By the end of the day everything was spotless again.

I got a picture somewhere, actually several, from that night. Probably should not poast. Big nope there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Weren't you attacked by Muslims constantly?

Jan 26, 2018, 10:48 AM

I am glad you survived?

Was 1/1/1996. A few years ago. I'm old as #### now

Jan 26, 2018, 11:00 AM

but have these memories of fun times. Anyway, that was pre-Muslim influx. I was 19 at the time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's possible to be a proud American

Jan 26, 2018, 10:44 AM

and also think Donald Trump is a dirtbag and global embarrassment. Both things can be true.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's how I feel.*****

Jan 26, 2018, 10:49 AM

Jan 26, 2018, 1:17 PM

I thought he read a pretty good speech.

Didn't make me proud to be an American, I'm mean, it wasn't exactly Churchill, but it was a decent speech.

The speech he made at the inauguration was pretty good as well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What made you proud?***

Jan 26, 2018, 8:48 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 36
| visibility 1,333
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic