Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Baseball
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Baseball

Feb 16, 2014, 5:02 PM

Jack's been a great coach but time to go. Same thing new year. We will always stay in the top 15 but lose all the big ones. This team meets up with the shamecocks in a few weeks and those are the big ones we don't win anymore. Going to Columbia for the game but Jack needs to take his career and enjoy what was.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i <3 firing top 15 coaches...

Feb 16, 2014, 5:03 PM

no, really.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you, Coach Leggett

Feb 16, 2014, 5:09 PM

But I think it's time to make a change in this Clemson baseball program if we want to win the big games again.

Re: Thank you, Coach Leggett

Feb 16, 2014, 5:13 PM

Couldn't agree more, we can't get complacent just because of past history. Change is always needed at the right time.

Feb 16, 2014, 6:04 PM [ in reply to Thank you, Coach Leggett ]

the idiots that say they are actually tiger fans and actually claim to watch these sports and claim to know anything about these sports amaze me. maybe this board should have a disclaimer. if you have never strapped on a jock maybe you should just keep quiet because you really make yourself look very stupid when you talk about these sports.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 16, 2014, 10:22 PM

They need to learn that Jack will leave when, and only when, Jack wants to leave.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The irony is, of course,

Feb 16, 2014, 10:41 PM

that we're seeing these same stupid posts days after Coach Leggett was voted into the HOF.....most of these people don't know enough about baseball to make an intelligent comment and even less about college baseball. Most are not old enough to remember the time before Coach Leggett was personally chosen by Coach Wilhelm to skipper the Clemson baseball program.

It makes you wonder how Coach Wilhelm would've fared with the maroons on Tnet calling for Leggett's dismissal....after all, Coach Wilhelm didn't have a lot of success in Omaha (and I'm quite aware the process of getting there was different than it is now---as is the college baseball game.)

Many of these "Fire Jack" posters are just chickentrolls stirring the pot.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look guy, you may be right, who knows.

Feb 16, 2014, 5:11 PM

And we will all be singing your praises at the END of the season if so. I didn't give up on football when we could barely beat Wofford in 2011. I'm not giving up on Jack after the first series, one that we won 2-1? Wait, now I'm really confused.

Re:Get the program back to where it was, this year, or

Feb 16, 2014, 5:21 PM

leave. You have to stop the slide somewhere.

Agreed . We were lucky to win today, emu outplayed us

Feb 16, 2014, 5:12 PM

Very disappointing first weekend. But most on here are fine with being a mediocre team yet again.

EMU outplayed us

Feb 16, 2014, 9:14 PM

If you discount the runs we were "given" by their errors.

Alas for your logic though, those errors certainly should be used in judging a team's game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot

Feb 16, 2014, 10:10 PM [ in reply to Agreed . We were lucky to win today, emu outplayed us ]

smh

It's opening weekend

Feb 16, 2014, 6:25 PM

OOC Baseball Games are nothing more than glorified scrimmages(unless it's a big game ie Gamecocks). They are tuneups for conference games. Right now, HCs are moving guys around trying to figure out who is best fit at certain positions until the games that matter roll around. Bullpen, Sunday starters, and a couple of bats in the lineup are all still subject to change. It's early taters.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic